ET Server =F|A= NQ#1 XP Save - Updated to NQ 1.2.9 B6

daredevil

Thanks to all those who helped with testing before deploying to live server.

You guys helped big time!

At the moment we updated old voice pack to the new one. I'm sure you saw it on one of the noquarter #3 gamedays :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@White Raven  Yes, that bothers me too.

imo ability to kick dynamite is a bad idea 😒 you can destroy object in a second, just plant dynamite few meters away from object and kick it right before it blows 

37 minutes ago, White Raven said:

Looks interesting... adre added on Nq1? :hmm

5 minutes ago, Siwex89 said:

@White Raven  Yes, that bothers me too.

A long time ago we had adrenaline but it caused more issues with rules we had at the time.
This adrenaline you have on noquarter 1 is only for stamina regeneration, no additional perks like more health or half received damage.

This is especially helpful when the team has trouble when going out of spawn and fighting at the same time.

With this upgrade, we try to add more stuff so it's more fun for you guys to play.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boar-hooligan RUS said:

tell me how to bind voilce chat

interested in the following sounds

060_startup

125_shutdown

197_yay_1

060_startup is part of musicbox2 which uses random sound out of 22 in the musicbox2.  /bind key musicbox2 bindtext

125_shutdown is not currently available.
197_yay_1 is part of Cheer, same as the music box it's randomized. /bind key Cheer bindtext

Adre -> no fun... enough adre servers allready

And same prob as earlier updates (other NQ's), all settings, cfg gone (not like!). And same as other updated ones, cant find fix. cfg copy, rewrite... not working.

Edited by Masa_1964

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Masa_1964 said:

Adre -> no fun... enough adre servers allready

And same prob as earlier updates (other NQ's), all settings, cfg gone (not like!). And same as other updated ones, cant find fix. cfg copy, rewrite... not working.

This adren only gives stamina - no health benefit at all. And you only get 1 needle. So once you spawn, you can pump syringe, go out fast using sprint. This way you can get out from spawn and hence by passing mortar or artillery. 

What's not working for your cfg? Please share and I can look into it for you. 

37 minutes ago, Masa_1964 said:

1 minute ago, daredevil said:

What's not working for your cfg? Please share and I can look into it for you. 

Old paths  ../etInstallationFolder/noquarter  changed to ../etInstallationFolder/nq
Please check if you have there your configs - the one which you had when connecting to the server before the upgrade was in  ../etInstallationFolder/noquarter/profile/yourProfile/etconfig.cfg

If that does not work for you then make sure you run et as administrator.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shana said:

Old paths  ../etInstallationFolder/noquarter  changed to ../etInstallationFolder/nq
Please check if you have there your configs - the one which you had when connecting to the server before the upgrade was in  ../etInstallationFolder/noquarter/profile/yourProfile/etconfig.cfg

If that does not work for you then make sure you run et as administrator.

I did all this allready in earlier updates (nq2 and nq3), all messed up. I have used 1.2.9 earlier and those gone too. And I did allready put all info and question on discord time of those earlier updates. I know how to install and do stuff on ET... please, I'm not a first timer.

I also have a problem since the new update.

I can't see any guns/medpacks ...

This is how a medpack looks like:

It must be some setting in my cfg, but which one?

unknown.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Tig3r said:

I also have a problem since the new update.

I can't see any guns/medpacks ...

This is how a medpack looks like:

It must be some setting in my cfg, but which one?

I have seen this before. Definitely settings in config. Will try to figure out it for you if no one replies in 24 hrs for it. Their was one setting which caused it.

• Like 2