Resident Evil: Afterlife

+Zippo+

I was hoping for a new resident evil sequel and it has happened, but I do not like how this one has panned out from trailers(Her 'psychic' powers & hundreds of clones of her, etc from the 3rd and she has to use swords in this film?) But atleast its still SEXY Milla Jovovich playing Alice and Ali Larter playing Claire. While Claire and Chris Redfield are in it, so they are some what following the game story line.

Heres two trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dc5iiT0f1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_izxQsHIA

I played one of the Resident Evil games, but thats about it. Any Ideas on how this will go about? Such as another sequel? Etc?

Im going too see this September 10, 2010 In 3D and I hope its good. The last 3d movie I seen was Clash of the Titans(2010) in 3D and I was not happy with the price of $15 per ticket with barely no 3D lol! so this hopefully better be worth the cash lol.

Thoughts?

ya i am resident evil fan as well i have not yet find a movie she was in that i did not like

and i can't want to see the new one it gone to be awesome to see how there gone to pull off all her clones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it not gone to be the last one there gone to keep the story going lame i did not really like afterlife the end was shit the action was miss it was more of talking then o hey boom your dead it piss me off

i think re is gone to be one of them movies that it not gone to be all that good to there all done like twilight and lord of the rings there where big hits when they where showing but they did not sell as much as they sold when all the movies where out

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe people actually like ANY of the REsident Evil movies...THEY SUCK!!!!

There are way more worse than RE and people still like em . Imho RE movies are good entertaining , not the best out there , but at least watchable ;)

There are way more worse than RE and people still like em . Imho RE movies are good entertaining , not the best out there , but at least watchable ;)

What a waste of time and money, this movie really suck, just 1 n' 2 are so so. I prefer see Machete than this "movie".

I can't believe people actually like ANY of the REsident Evil movies...THEY SUCK!!!!

I saw one RE movie. Lol it is so bad they are actually funny. Its like the those street fighter movies. They are so bad its good.

Hahaha I watched the Resident Evil movies just to see how they were similar to the games and not one bit lol

Nevertheless I like the movies for the purpose of entertainment,

but i LOVE the resident eveil games, got past the first one and it wasmad fun lol old and all and still.

Tried to get a PS2 emulator to play RE2 and it sucked so i havent been able to get passed it, even though id wish to.

What can I say, I like killing zombies, in fact check out this game here :P

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/550714