Return from Inactivity return from inactivity

shorky'

Question

Hey guys :D i'm back from inactivity i'm glad to play again and to see you all ;)

I'd gladly meet you on serveurs :)

Is it possible for someone to put off my "inactiv member" on forum plz?

And be back in the trackbase list ( http://et.trackbase.net/player/3943483/ ) and have my lvl's back  on NQ1 would be really great too :) !

For the moment i play without F|A tag cause i'm affraid to be banned without my lvl's :P 

Thank Youuu !!

Greets $horky' 

Edited by shorky'
  • Like 2

6 answers to this question

• Leader

Just make sure that the GUIDs on NQ (W:ET) and the Silents (S:ET) are the same as in your profile now.

If you had to reinstall ET and if you have the etkey and silent.dat files from your old installation, then you can put those old files into your new installation and just "play on, Dude"! :D 

TBS shows that a " $horky' " played 3 maps on NQ#1 about 12 hours ago.   (Your " =F|A=$horky' " names are still reserved on TBS.)

Edited by RedBaird
add TBS info
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot !
I did update my both GUID on profile
Can't wait to see you on serveur!
Yeah the $horky who played 3 map on NQ1 is me, i was playing on an other name (T4nner') before cause i was waiting for answers ;) i guess i have to wait for my lvl to put on my FA tag, but i'll wait np ;)
Greets 
$horky' :D