About This File
Rating ENABLED for this map. Map Type: OBJ Map Size: Large Map Theme: Not Set
(the readme file)
Crevasse PE (Public Edition) / Final
Map for "Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory"
Axis facility build into the rocky depths of a crevasse in Germany.
Allies are attacking.
- Transmit the Axis Documents.
- Steal the Keycard and use it to gain access to the Elevator Shafts.
- Build the Command Post to gain a forward spawn.
- Repair and fire the Anti-tank Gun to blow open the transmitter.
- Stop Allies from transmitting the Documents.
- Defend the Keycard and stop the allies from using it to enter the Elevator Shafts.
- Stop the Allies from repairing the Anti-Tank Gun and firing it.
Axis : 30
ALSO LOOK IN PK3 FOR INCLUDED ETpro TRICKJUMPLINES !!!
Dersaidin included recored trickjumps (using ETpro
trickjumplines) to show a couple of jumps, paths and things.
Trickjumplines require a recent ETpro to use.
See ETpro website or do /tjl_info for help.
Changes compared to Crevasse Beta 3:
+ Added tracemap
+ Added missing textures
+ Removed all unnecessary files from the pk3
+ Fixed spelling errors
+ Reworked command map
+ New levelshot
+ Anti-Tank Gun got a temperated skin (before: snow skin)
+ Better texture for Opel Blitz
+ Fake reflection for Opel Blitz windows
+ New textures and shader for water
+ Brighter texture for grass
+ More detailed texture for clouds
+ Other textures for camouflaged net, barrels, beds and trunk
Dersaidin : Original author of Crevasse (Beta 3)
Diego : Texture and shader for camouflaged net
Sid & Etch : Finished this map for public gaming
Wezelkrozum: Textures and shader for water
Technically it's the same map as Crevasse Beta 3,
we enhanced the map a few bricks for public servers.
The bugged beta 3 is for "professional" wars, scrims,
This fixed version is for public gaming. :-)
HF & GG!
BTW: If the original author of a map don't cares anymore
about his work and lets his map in a bugged beta stage,
then theres no reason for him to complain if others do