• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

warnings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

BIGNI

BIGNI

L3: Novice

• User
  • 67 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
can u plz hav more admin on these servers with us...i use knives when i play :help and som ppl get annoyed with it so i take 2 wat they said and stop usin it but som ppl take it over board like callin me an a**h**** or a B so it makes me wanna use it on them more and more!!! so wat lvl do u gotta b 2 warn ppl? cuz i get disrespected alot when admin arnt around and i use knifes and that is not cool

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
lol they bitch bec they are dieing a lot by you. Use knife more and own them ;)

Anyways if you see they are "continuously" bitching ask any admin to mute him..

hotstepper

hotstepper

• User
  • 170 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:7
if someone insults on etpub then just tell me i love muting :twisted:

phantom

phantom

• User
  • 103 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
I got killed a million times by by knifes but the only bicthin i done was at my pc hell its just a game some people take things way to serious . and since i cannot master the knives i found a new toy the flame thrower hell u dont even have to aim it thats my kind of weapon :D :D :D

charbladex

charbladex

• Regular User
  • 60 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:Silent #1
lol if they get killed by knifes their nubs..don't listen to nubs ^^

TheDuck

TheDuck

L4: Apprentice

• User
  • 598 posts
  • Admin:11

I got killed a million times by by knifes but the only bicthin i done was at my pc hell its just a game some people take things way to serious . and since i cannot master the knives i found a new toy the flame thrower hell u dont even have to aim it thats my kind of weapon

LMFAO I love running into a spawn with a flamethrower using very high mouse sensitivity :P This way my mouse won't fall off the edge of my desk while I'm spinning jumping and being MERRY! :lol:

phantom

phantom

• User
  • 103 posts
  • Admin:12
LOL thats the only way to kill SPAWN KILL WITH FLAMETHROWER :D :D :D

BIGNI

BIGNI

• User
  • 67 posts
Unknown at this point

I got killed a million times by by knifes but the only bicthin i done was at my pc hell its just a game some people take things way to serious . and since i cannot master the knives i found a new toy the flame thrower hell u dont even have to aim it thats my kind of weapon :D :D :D

ROFL phantom well put but i think a few ppl are ahead of u but they panza me instead lmao and i guess they no i cant handle panza too well but idk i guess they get so furious that their aim with panza is always 100% :lol:

southog

southog

• Regular User
  • 224 posts
I'm a panzer Kingnoob and alot off ppl gets mad and start saying shit I just laugh at they Im admin but try not to use it I just like to listen to the little kids trying to be old lol :) :) :)

Suslik

Suslik

• User
  • 84 posts
Unknown at this point
ppl might get pissed when they gey ownd a lot, but its theyr problem :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users