Help! Plz!?

eXs'.nAbish?

ok so i have a question... how do i watch a vid when someone posts one using megaupload.. i can click on link but it makes me download the file.. once i do that i try to watch the vid but yet my media player doesnt support the type of file xD anyone know the answer to this?

• Like 1

I gave you both rep lol. Good work for using ET support and not spamming up the complaints section with this K!ller. Also +1 to Rooster for the fast reply. Nice work

This is how you do it. You download the file (dm_82 -> 2.55 mod / dm_84 -> 2.6b).

So when you put the demo which you downloaded in the file of mod for e.g. jaymod/demos. You open game and go to replays and choose your demo and watch.

But you can do it also on that way. Put it on same place like i said above, open console in game and type /demo demoname

e.g.

/demo venice-07.7.2010

• Like 1

One more Tip:

Have you noticed that files saved by old software can be opened by newer versions of same software?

For eg. Word 97 documents can be opened by Word 2007, 2003 etc. Same applies to ET.

You can watch dm_82 files using 2.6b patch too.

Just change the extension of the .dm_82 files to .dm_84. (Right click - > rename-> change .dm_82 to .dm_84)

then follow the usual procedure to watch them.

One more Tip:

Have you noticed that files saved by old software can be opened by newer versions of same software?

For eg. Word 97 documents can be opened by Word 2007, 2003 etc. Same applies to ET.

Just change the extension of the .dm_82 files to .dm_84. (Right click - > rename-> change .dm_82 to .dm_84)

I believe .6b will even open dm_82 files without having to re-name them. At least, the ETPro mod will.

Edited by Brisk

One more Tip:

My friend.. Renaming demo WONT change format of it. dm_84 stays 2.6b and dm_82 2.55!