• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Baserace map big issue

- - - - - et map issue

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MosesIsComingLookBusy

MosesIsComingLookBusy

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 589 posts
Has a brilliant future

As many people have experienced, there is a big flaw in the baserace map. Here is a picture explaining the issue:

http://bildr.no/image/MEhkYTlW.jpeg

Only happens on this map

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Ganja.

Ganja.

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 100 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Ganja.

As many people have experienced, there is a big flaw in the baserace map. Here is a picture explaining the issue:

http://bildr.no/image/MEhkYTlW.jpeg

Only happens on this map

Maybe its me but I don't see what you are talking about. Or is the problem that its all blurry? ;)

Edited by Ganja., 28 October 2014 - 04:25 PM.

FireWienie

FireWienie

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 891 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:WombWomb
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:=F|A=FireWienie
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Or just small in general, can you edit the screenshot to make it more clear so admins can start an investigation as soon as possible?

MosesIsComingLookBusy

MosesIsComingLookBusy

• ET Member
  • 589 posts
Has a brilliant future

it's not blurry for me and it is not small, it is 1920x1080

server : weapon firing temporarily disabled due to entity overflow is the problem

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
150 * 84 size :)

Could barely see. I think you are talking about entity overflow?

MosesIsComingLookBusy

MosesIsComingLookBusy

• ET Member
  • 589 posts
Has a brilliant future

hmm weird for me it's extremely huge. But yes entity overflow. Very annoying when playing and you empty twwo mags into a guy standing still and you are a meter away from him and no bullets are getting registered

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
http://fearless-assa...isabled-silent/

Map issue which happens randomly on that map. I have asked mappers if they can fix the map and re-release it. Let's see.

FireWienie

FireWienie

• ET Member
  • 891 posts
Has a brilliant future

hmm weird for me it's extremely huge. But yes entity overflow. Very annoying when playing and you empty twwo mags into a guy standing still and you are a meter away from him and no bullets are getting registered

Could be the fact that you're using a different browser than what I'm using. Are you possibly using Google Chrome? If not I dont know exactly why Im having a hard time seeing (and DD)

Ganja.

Ganja.

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 100 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Ganja.

Could be the fact that you're using a different browser than what I'm using. Are you possibly using Google Chrome? If not I dont know exactly why Im having a hard time seeing (and DD)

I'm using chrome and it's the same size as you say it is, probably just not posting it right or something who knows. This has to be a random issue, because I've never heard of it on this map.

RedBaird

RedBaird

What does this thing do? I will push it and see...

• Leader
  • 6,186 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:FA_Redbaird
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=RedBaird
  • T-M:ET: 13-4

Donator

it's not blurry for me and it is not small, it is 1920x1080

server : weapon firing temporarily disabled due to entity overflow is the problem

You copied the thumbnail address from that site, rather than the full-sized image link.  The address in your link is "bildr.no/thumb/MEhkYTlW"

I can't make it work here by taking the "thumb" out or substituting small, medium or large. (or Norwegian for those words) :)

the POST BELOW

I've fixed the problem for me, clicking the link wont do anything helpful but you need to copy and paste it. Im guessing you cant shoot based on what the message says or its just a random error. Ive had that issue myself but fixed it after a few minutes, all I did was wait.

That still didn't work for me, but when I right-click the link and open it in a Chrome Incognito Window, opens full-sized, with image replacing thumb in the address: bildr.no/image/ MEhkYTlW.jpeg, but...putting that 'image' addy in here only displays as a thumbnail!

To show the SS here, I had to DL it from the Incognito page and upload it to here.  click-to-expand works now.

MosesIsComingLookBusyPIC-MEhkYTlW.jpeg

FireWienie

FireWienie

• ET Member
  • 891 posts
Has a brilliant future

I've fixed the problem for me, clicking the link wont do anything helpful but you need to copy and paste it. Im guessing you cant shoot based on what the message says or its just a random error. Ive had that issue myself but fixed it after a few minutes, all I did was wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users