NQ server need NEW maps!

DeMoNeN

As noone listens to suggestions in-game, i'm stating it here instead that I and many more want some change to the server "178.63.72.133" with new maps (around 10-20) or so.

Yes precisely. 

For your information:

The current map rotation can be found here (with maps names) :

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=709317&section=mappool

Last time it was changed on the 4th July 2013:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/49545-map-rotation-for-fa-noquarter-1-xps-enemy-territory-gaming-server-july-2013/

In order to get new maps on the server, if I am not mistaken, you will have to suggest which maps should be removed from the server and/or which maps should be added to the server.

As I told you on the server other players will agree or disagree with your suggestions. You can use the link above ( NQ map rotation o4/07/2013) to see suggestions that have already been made for NQ1 by the others. The suggestions, on which a majority agrees, have a great chance of being  implemented with the next map rotation change, again if I am not mistaken :P

Welcome and Good luck ^_^

There are several good maps I could suggest but I can't remember all their names since it was a while ago since I've played them.. But i'll make an example by suggesting TrenchToast :)!

Trench Toast is a terrain-based map that features lots of fortifications and sniper positions, as well as a number of canals and trenches for players to use as cover. The new map supports far more players--up to 32--than the original checkpoint map included in Wolfenstein, and it features lots of hidden areas and a wide-open style rather than the streets featured in the other checkpoint map.

An good old RTCW map that's also made for ET.

TrenchToast.jpg

Maybe Minastirith, Nba, Tower(knife war), 1st for normal play 2nd,3rd for some events :)

No, not Minas.. but normal Tower is ok (knifewar sucks)! How about Eagles 2 ways, MLB Egypt, Kitchen Sniper (sniper only map)..

As noone listens to suggestions in-game, i'm stating it here instead that I and many more want some change to the server "178.63.72.133" with new maps (around 10-20) or so.

asking on the server will get you nothing you have to use the forums thats why we have it :) pleas follow the links above and post your request and we will do out best to accommodate thanks for your post