ET Server F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - Enemy Territory Gaming - Updated to silEnT Version 0.7.0

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated our silEnT mod Stopwatch server to silEnT mod version 0.7.0. Feel free to test old issues and suggest new maps or settings if you like to change anything.

• Like 4

imo if we could raise the team dmg u can do b4 kick, anytime there is players there is most of em from fa so we can deal trouble players and "innocent" people dont get kick coz bad nade or dynamite etc :)

• Like 2

imo if we could raise the team dmg u can do b4 kick, anytime there is players there is most of em from fa so we can deal trouble players and "innocent" people dont get kick coz bad nade or dynamite etc :)

yeah, and maybe lessen the rejoin time after a Team damage auto-kick is issued would be good too, only time it happened to me it as a while before i could join again, idk how long it is exactly but yeah.

also, whats the opinion on some CTF maps, when i get a computer that can handle et again I'd love to jump on SW server and do some ctf lol

however it seems by the majority of responses ive read, not too many people are down for ctf  :cry

Edited by clarity

• Administrators

I can't find the direct download from mygamingtalk site. Can you give me a link for a manual download please?

Here: silent-0.7.0.pk3

Their is no download available on mygamingtalk as of yet cos this is test build to test out bugs and stability. ;) Once it's released publicly it will be available on mygamingtalk.

Here: silent-0.7.0.pk3

Their is no download available on mygamingtalk as of yet cos this is test build to test out bugs and stability. ;) Once it's released publicly it will be available on mygamingtalk.

Thank you. Mac users need it for manual update because the direct download crashes.

• Platinum VIP

since yesterday I noticed that if there are less then 4 players on bots will spawn, I dont know if they were meant to be enabled but I dont see in any good reason for it, I don't think the server will get players easier if there are bots playing, the population should come from when every now and then a couple of people join and eventually more will come.

Besides, when Im on alone I prefer trying some trickjump over playing obj with bots, just my opinion

• Like 1

I prefer to wait on a server with bots rather than an empty server.

I only see it being a possible problem if you wanted to 1 on 1 - but they aren't very good anyways.

I agree with Killar. I don't see the point of the 4 bots on stopwatch.

In my oppinion, stopwatch is a server on which you play for objective. Bots are too dumbs and I can't talk to them on TS to tell them what to do or where to go ^^. And if you want to do a 1v1 i'd rather play alone so bots don't steal my xp points by trying to do objective before me.

I only see the point of bots on server with xp saves because at least they can give you some xp and certainly attract players but ... not on stopwatch. I'd say it's even reluctant to see bots there. 

Just my two cents

• Like 1

ok, what about 2 bots,

so when 1 person joins, 1 goes away?

so then you can have your 1 on 1,

and leave 2 on 1 handicapped - cause bots make the server less prestigous

Edited by jaie