America's Army 3

Higgeo

G-day fellas. America's Army 3, not a bad game to say the least. Yes there are a few bugs but sice the latest patch most have been fixed. The graphics look nice and they play style is also good. The game is a little broken. If you got the downlaods give this ago. I think the lot is 5gb.

But hey the game is FREE

Hope to see some of you playing it soon.

Read a review here. I think you be supriesed. http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/100/1000991p1.html

Good game 7.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

G-day fellas. America's Army 3, not a bad game to say the least. Yes there are a few bugs but sice the latest patch most have been fixed. The graphics look nice and they play style is also good. The game is a little broken. If you got the downlaods give this ago. I think the lot is 5gb.

But hey the game is FREE

Hope to see some of you playing it soon.

Read a review here. I think you be supriesed. http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/100/1000991p1.html

Good game 7.5/10

Isn't it the game that Americans are paying their tax dollars towards? And a majority of players don't even live in america =P (lol like me !! It is not a bad game, but not the greatest either. But if its free or if you payed for it through your taxes, you might as well give it a go)

Isn't it the game that Americans are paying their tax dollars towards? And a majority of players don't even live in america =P (lol like me !! It is not a bad game, but not the greatest either. But if its free or if you payed for it through your taxes, you might as well give it a go)

yeah thats true lol.

im an aussie so i dont have to pay lmao. :yahoo

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I played Americas Army since it first came out, it was a good game in it taught you to play as a team, The only reason i stopped playing it was every time there was an upgrade you had to requalify for your weapons and it got ot be a pain in the butt after about 5 years, seemed like you was always messing w/some kind of bug or glitch or something (punkbuster was also a pain)and if my tax dollars did pay for it, its ok "better than socilised healthcare" !!!

If you are exchanging money with any United States Multinational Corporation or other US company then you are helping pay for it to.

Example: Donating money to FA, which gets turned into money to pay for servers and webhosting, which will eventually become federal income tax as the server providers pay taxes for the year.

Thank you! :lol:

BTW you don't want to be a top ranked player in this game because the ARMY will kidnap you from your house and make you fight. :lol:

Seriously though, I may give it a try.

I have been playing this quite a bit lately, a new patch just came out within the last couple weeks and there are a lot of improvements. My main suggestion would be to do the training first, it will make a huge difference when you go multiplayer. As far as servers go, one I play on alot is "The Beer Barn - Ranch" good server to start on and usually friendly people, the NOLB and NoBS servers are also good. You don't want to play on a server if your ping is over about 320, it makes it basically unplayable. Anyway if you see me out there say hi, game name is ..... posta124

Oh and BTW, this game is free, so dont B#%ch about the little bugs and glitches.

• 4 weeks later...

I played this game a while back it is good but the one thing i dont like about it is there isnt a lot of guns to choose from... and if your new and spend your points you get from training on one thing (like the mg trainin) and you want the m4 you cant really get it...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...