Man vs Food home edition

Joker

Joker vs Food

Last meal of the week for me, was a giant hamburger. It was so big I couldn't eat it all.

The preparation:

post-3434-0-11368000-1330287360_thumb.jpg

- Loaf (a.k.a bigass bread roll)

- Ground meat

- Vegetables(salad, pepper, tomato, cucumber also onion but its not on the pic)

- Cheese

- Sauce (mayo,ketchup,mustard)

- Drink (Cold coke)

Everything is ready:

post-3434-0-16858900-1330287639_thumb.jpg

- Meat roasted

- Vegetables sliced

The burger(see the matches, shows how big it really was)

post-3434-0-22606200-1330287846_thumb.jpg

post-3434-0-66292500-1330287922_thumb.jpg

Ready to eat:

post-3434-0-79820100-1330287978_thumb.jpg

This is the best pic I think.

I only managed to eat 3/4 of the burger but drank almost a liter coke.

• Like 1

What the hell.... you were hungry?

Sometimes I also have my hungry moments... Once at McDonalds I ate 2 big macs, 2 normal burgers, some fries and 9 chicken nuggets lol

Nothing compared to my dad who ate 5 big macs in a row when he was younger haha.. now he doesn't like them anymore, wonder why...

Surprised we're both not overweight lmao, I eat loads... I guess tall people can eat a lot ;D

You dwarf! :P I'm 180cm lol

And haha same here :P

You giant! Well i'm 180 too so...

And i eat a durum + fries + coke every wednesday (+ i'm a coke addict of 1,5l coke/day) and still manage to keep underweight -.-

(On the bmi scale i have 19, while normal is 20 - 25 :D)

Thats awesome!!! Hey joker if youre ever in the states and are close to columbus, ohio youll have to check out a little place called Thurmans. Google it. These burgers are HUGE!!!! They also have 930,000 btu hotwings. I actually got some sauce in my eye from those wings and it put me down like pepperspray. No sheeit. Thurmans was actually a show on man vs food

• 2 months later...

What the hell.... you were hungry?

Sometimes I also have my hungry moments... Once at McDonalds I ate 2 big macs, 2 normal burgers, some fries and 9 chicken nuggets lol

Nothing compared to my dad who ate 5 big macs in a row when he was younger haha.. now he doesn't like them anymore, wonder why...

Surprised we're both not overweight lmao, I eat loads... I guess tall people can eat a lot ;D

Yes, of course he is Hungary (bad joke). That burger is huge, Joker. um, uh,oh,uh I think you still have some ketchup or something on the sides of you mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, of course he is Hungary (bad joke). That burger is huge, Joker. um, uh,oh,uh I think you still have some ketchup or something on the sides of you mouth.

I thought it was Mayo, but I could be wrong. ;)