• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

which has been the greatest achievement of your life?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Wizbang

Wizbang

L4: Apprentice

• Clan Friend
  • 525 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:10
  • Server:COD4 #2
  • Alias:=F|A=Wizbang,ThatGuy
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    CoD: 2-2
    TF2: 0-0

My kids....What they have taught me and continue to teach me makes me a better person

I was in a very successful position with a retail company. Was on track for great paying positions in about 5 years and told "you can drive any car you want. Get a 4 door porsche for the family." Greatest accomplishment was being able to sit at a conference table and put in my 2 weeks notice while one of my bosses told me he may have missed his kids growing up but he has paid their college in full. I'm paying for my college and it has taught me how to handle money. I'll pay for my kids college, don't get me wrong, but I won't miss them growing up to do it

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

GoldenBullet

GoldenBullet

L3: Novice

• User
  • 136 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
Lol making the highschool U19 basketball team :) i get to travel all over the world for tournaments

erantal

erantal

• Regular User
  • 89 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:11
  • T-M:2-0
My greatest achievement is my wife and my lovely daughter, that Im so gratful and blessed

soulJAHmon

soulJAHmon

a Dude, abiding ...

• Co-Leader
  • 1,424 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:19
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:=F|A=soulJAHmon
  • Steam ID:soulJAHmon1
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    CoD: 18-10
I'll chime in too. Definitely have to say my beautiful wife and 2 daughters. Hands down. I have built some very high end homes, and many world class yachts as well, that's a distant second. Third, maybe, suviving childhood without monumental physical and psychological injuries! Jah be praised!

MaKy

MaKy

Recruiter for WT

• Recruiting Team
  • 1,406 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:17
  • Server:Jay3
  • Steam ID:famaky
  • T-M:ET: 10-7
    COD: 0-0

Raising my two kids.

My 3 beautiful children.

My 5 Little brats and the Brat on the way. :crazy

Dddrgn

Dddrgn

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,220 posts
On a distinguished road
Contributor
Greatest achievement? So far, it is my fanfiction that I am writing, although it is not complete. I don't do much haha.

*goon

*goon

• Inactive Member
  • 96 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:11
my greatest acheivement i have to say is living right now. i went from bein a street kid robbing people at gunpoint, burglarizing houses, smoking weed and poppin pills, fighting all the time, and really the best way to describe it a total menace to society to being completely legit driving trucks for national carriers pulling in 50k+ a year and only smoking weed occasionally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users