• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

How did you start playing Wolfenstein??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Dworkin

Dworkin

L3: Novice

• User
  • 96 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
I started playing RTCW single player and when I got stuck trying to defeat the boss with the tesla cannon I searched online for tips and I came across W:ET and figured I'd give it a try. Honestly I had always hated FPS games but ET was different. First server I ever played on was Evil Beginners XP save and man it was painful getting owned constantly. Eventually I was feeling pretty good so I joined a 3 v 3 scrim league that Evil was running and got my ass handed to me, talking like going 5-50. Well, glad I stuck with it. Best game ever. :yahoo

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Chega

Chega

• Regular User
  • 66 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:8
  • Server:Jay1
At ends of 2004, i was searching for a good FPS so i downloaded "Wolfentein Return To Castle" but it came with the expansion "Wolfenstein: Enemy territory"... so that's it! I started playing online and never stoped since then. xD

brauning

brauning

• Regular User
  • 325 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:15
  • Alias:=F|A=brauning
  • T-M:ET: 2-2
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
I started about 5 years ago when a friend of mine showed me this game, actually a bit earlier because I registered my nickname in splatterladder 5 years ago after playing it for quite some time, anyway, he showed me a few things and also how can be called Arty. The first map I played, I have it in mind was a Railgun, and there I get kick soon , because I did spawn kill, I got several warnings, but since English is not my mother language, I had no idea what Spawn mean :) After that came about a month or two later to try ET again. This is still only kick in mine ET history.

dedz

dedz

• Regular User
  • 143 posts
  • Server:Hardcore ET
The ET gods called upon my greatness.

Antimony

Antimony

L6: Expert

• Inactive Member
  • 922 posts
On the road to fame
  • EvolveHQ:Antimony
  • T-M:1-1
Contributor
I use to play Halo: Combat evolved and Counter strike on my PC. I became bored playing both so I started to look for free multiplayer FPS online. Then I found ET one and half year ago and I thought to try it. I became bored again playing with bots until I found FA servers...

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
I started playng ET with this thing called a computor.

Chega

Chega

• Regular User
  • 66 posts
Unknown at this point

The ET gods called upon my greatness.

Nice joke :lol:

Sithnian

Sithnian

• Inactive Member
  • 159 posts
I first started playing after watching my brother play it on the computer. It kind of hooked onto me (even though I stopped playing for quite a while after, well, quite a while). I came back to it a few months ago and well, I'm hooked again. Hope I don't stop playing this time, because it's a hell of a lot of fun. (Especially with you, =F|A= !)

AngelHc

AngelHc

• User
  • 225 posts
Unknown at this point
My xBF played it forever, he played with a clan called Devastation.. I use to watch him play, and it just looked interesting, so I talked him into teaching me. Though I have never gotten very good, I do ok, and I continue to play.. Glad I found your guys servers!! Posted Image

Vanaraud

Vanaraud

L10: Grand Master

• ET Member
  • 3,419 posts
I am just really nice
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Vael
  • T-M:ET:2-1
Contributor
Addicted to Wolfenstein since Wolf3d. Thought I didn´t liked ET at first and got owned in Oasis, which is my favourite map right now. Well my brother had something to do with me playin ET also;)

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:18

Donator

Contributor
I played rtcw single player at friends house 7years ago i went home and installed it played it online and year later found et

INDIAN**

INDIAN**

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 677 posts
On the road to fame
  • Alias:=F|A=INDIAN
  • T-M:ET: 7-3
i started playing et after i got my internet on 17th April and this was the first game which i downloaded as it was free on a site and started playing it on 21st April
i know exact dates as this was my first mp game and i noted it down in my diary.

GI-JOE

GI-JOE

Mean old man in a 25 year old body

• Leader
  • 3,430 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:20
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:=F|A= GI-JOE
Contributor
I can tell you how I started and finished in the same day:
I found out it was free so I downloaded it
it kept disconnecting me from the server with an empty error report
haven't played it since :\

kristy

kristy

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,338 posts
Getting Better
i've actually been playing on and off ever since it came out. my brothers looooved this game and i would always watch them play in competitions. my brother was really good, played in a clan (SoL, i think. its been awhile) but then something happened and he quit the game and the clan. I took it up again, played around (definitely wasn't good at ALL) and then decided to try to settle down on a server. I got addicted to a pub server called SOQ that had only original maps, and was thinking about joining them, but they died due to lack of money I was kinda lost for a little bit, looking for another server that i liked as much as SOQ. then i came onto F|A's, was really shy, became a regular, met all sorts of admins (baska's admin abuse, for one), and then applied. I changed my name in the process too from lolololyum to kristy. :D needless to say i got accepted. applying was the best thing i ever did in my life :D

southog

southog

• Regular User
  • 224 posts
I start playing ET sh-it don't remember , I think like 5 year ago and some my nephew got me to start, back them I use to play alot of playstation 2 (killzone)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users