Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

I'll be able to put something in soon I think... just waiting for work to start up. For the last month we've kinda been scraping by but things are supposed to pick up, hopefully by the end of May. When it does I'll toss in whatever I can.

I also suggested that:/

Would be a lot better if we had more donation options, i cud donate straight away then

But i heard its impossible to do that or something :/ So.. D:

The first time I donated I did it with just a credit card, did not use paypal. I had to use paypal for the subscription though. Look people, where can you get this much entertainment for $5 a month. Netflix is more that that, and you can't pretend kill anyone on Netflix. One trip to the movie with popcorn and soda can run an easy $20, and that lasts an average of about 2 hrs. A hooker for an hour will ...I mean, uh, I, well, uh, don't know what that costs. I have committed to $20 bucks a month and my VIP membership. I have played COD4 for 9 days and 17 hours, I just started donating so I've gotten 233 hours of entertainment for $80 total in donations do far. That is a hell of a deal, $0.34 an hour. I know some cannot donate, and it is pretty cool that =F|A= lets people play for free, but for those that can, do it. I always told myself I would never pay monthly for an online game, but the way =F|A= runs the servers and keeps the game clean made me change my mind.

• Like 6

$22 donated ($10 for the last month, 12 for this one + maps)

I would like to donate, but unfortunately I did not credit card. You may make a method of donation via SMS? Make a donation via SMS section, PLEASE :(

Once I get this second income coming incident can start donating again. Ever since my girlfriend had my daughter in December its just been me wworking. Soon (next couple months) i will donate $100 or so

$50.00 to the good. Forgot to put in comment box for use, but prefer it go half to ET & half to COD.

Unless, of course, Joe & DD's coffee/redbull fund is running low. :drunk

• Like 1

I will deffently donate from time to time but for now i can't spend a lot so i have to be carefull with how much i spend.

After this year i can probably give $10/p maybe more.