COD4 COD Beginners is back up ready for players

Hey all -

Daredevil was able to get our Beginners server back up and running on the new 1.8 patch, but since we were down, and the patch change, we've been missing several of our regulars as well as F|A.  

This is a humble request for you all to give it a visit and help us get things rolling again. 

Are you having difficulty connecting?  Let us know, maybe we can help.

Want to see some changes on the server that will spark your interest again?  Let us know!

Thanks in advance!

=F|A= Spyder

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was there yesterday, all by myself.  El Guapo came by for a second or two. Maybe it was before the 1.8 patch.

I will check it out again today.  Seems like when I took my medical leave and Mandy left, the site isn't doing so well.

I will bring my charm back to COD4 and let's get that fun going again.

Smoke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ol Smoke said:

I was there yesterday and today.  Still no one on.

Wasn't able to hop on today to camp. I'll be back into normal schedule tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I hop on and off the server, I see sonofdoc and timmertick camping there often. Sometimes I manage to play a bit with a few passing-by non regulars. I fear the upgrade has killed the server, none of the regulars have followed it, not even the DFU guys. I've only seen Galt around, and he too has gone absent recently. I'll keep visiting. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to hop on after a while of inactivity. Just got a new computer and still have to remember how to recover my account, but was not able to connect to the server.. need new update 1.8 or something. How do I update + this might be why many of the regulars aren't on?

Been a little off on my schedule like before. I’ll be back to normal activity on the Cod4 server very shortly as soon as I get my sleep schedule right. 

I've been back playing a bit. I think that the change to 1.8 might actually help us. Less competition from other servers. But we need to camp to get it busy.

Hey all -

So the server has has some steady population in the last week!  Even had Colas-DFU come by for the first time in forever, and he said he would relay to the others that we have our server up and running.

There are a bunch of new players and I ure could use some more admin help :)  

Those of you who use to play, come on by and spend some time!

Spyder

• Like 2