Shortcut Enemy Territory + command line by Lenovo

Lenovo

• Administrators

It would be nice to have the video in u native language without background music. For me that background music is annoying. If i open ET tutorial video, I would like to hear someone explaining me whats going on rather then music. If I would like to listen music i would open music videos. Just my suggestion.

Don't be afraid of your accent. Each player got one. You can speak dual languages fluently, that's more then good enough. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

It would be nice to have the video in u native language without background music. For me that background music is annoying. If i open ET tutorial video, I would like to hear someone explaining me whats going on rather then music. If I would like to listen music i would open music videos. Just my suggestion.

Don't be afraid of your accent. Each player got one. You can speak dual languages fluently, that's more then good enough. 

He asked me to do some vocals to include in the video, unfortunately I forgot, sorry @Cquattro. Will do it this week. Or if you want to, I can write it and you record it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, daredevil said:

Sarebbe bello avere il video nella tua lingua madre senza musica di sottofondo. Per me quella musica di sottofondo è fastidiosa. Se apro video tutorial ET, mi piacerebbe sentire qualcuno che mi spiega cosa sta succedendo piuttosto della musica. Se mi piacerebbe ascoltare musica, vorrei aprire video musicali. Solo il mio suggerimento.

Non aver paura del tuo accento. Ogni giocatore ne ha preso uno. Puoi parlare fluentemente due lingue, che è più che sufficiente. 

I agree 100%, my problem is that I have a microphone almost broken on the laptop, and the server with 8 fans that makes an impressive noise and disturbs the recording, moreover my mother tongue nobody would understand it, and my spoken English is worse than written, for this reason to do a good job you should be in 2, say a staff for tutorials: P

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

I agree 100%, my problem is that I have a microphone almost broken on the laptop, and the server with 8 fans that makes an impressive noise and disturbs the recording, moreover my mother tongue nobody would understand it, and my spoken English is worse than written, for this reason to do a good job you should be in 2, say a staff for tutorials: P

Use robotic English text to voice converter. Also nothing wrong speaking in u local language at least they would appreciate more of your help.

Vedrò cosa posso fare, ci risentiremo nel prossimo episodio, capo

Did you see this?

Edited by Cquattro