Hello hello

Hi My name is Michael!  I go by Bird or Seal on the interwebs but I don't mind if you use my real name here. 

I'm 21 years old (almost 22) and I'm currently in college for my BFA in Theatre and a concentration on acting.  I was originally born in Indiana, US, but moved to Florida when I was young.  Now I live in Utah while I'm at college.  I found out about FA through Day of Infamy but I also play a fair amount of Team Fortress 2 and a little CS:GO. 

I wanted to join because it seems like a really nice and friendly community, and I know I'm going to be playing a lot of DoI in the future.  I've been hoping to get some more Steam buddies to play other games with as well, so two birds one stone?
I'm pretty introverted so I may be reserved at first, but I'll open up eventually. 

My first shooter was Halo: Combat Evolved and I was involved in the Halo multiplayer scene(if there is such a thing) for quite a few years, going into 2, 3, and 4.  I also used to play Call of Duty but found I got too frustrated when I played and didn't find it fun anymore *shrug* Almost immediately after that I picked up Team Fortress 2 and played that for years.  Now it seems like I'm moving onto Day of Infamy (although my love for TF2 has not died).

Other than that, I actually play a lot of single-player, story-driven games (although if anyone feels like playing Diablo: RoS hmu) like the Middle-Earth: Shadow of... games and Assassin's Creed.  Although, I have about 78 games in my Steam library of various shapes and sizes from Civ V to Rogue Legacy and Portal to Terraria.  

Edited by Diabolical Seal
Wanted to add more info
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Pabbatt Blue said:

welcome bud, It's been nice playing with you so far..enjoy it here.

I'm sure I will!

Michael! Nice name. Great to see you on forums. Hope to meet you in game sometime! .........are you Mormon?

1 minute ago, Neuro said:

Michael! Nice name. Great to see you on forums. Hope to meet you in game sometime! .........are you Mormon?

Thanks!  I am not, just here for the University haha

Hello There Diabolical Seal named Micheal ;)

I am glad to hear you are becoming an educated Seal

1887641617_SealBook.jpg.f0cd55ee5d0e58e42af1170e6ec6df68.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...