ET Discussion on Reddit

ogeazy

Hey Everyone, there is a PC Master Race Reddit discussion ehich has reached the front page. In it, some people were talking about how they miss old ET so I decided to pm with the FA server and I'll follow up with ip if they're interested. 

If anyone wants to check it out to join in and maybe drum up some more interest in ET check out the r/pcmasterrace topic titled "Found a Screenshot of my desktop in 2004". 

• Like 4

Nice stuff. You should give them the link to our forums and tell them they can download it safely free from our website. That way they'll visit our website too! ;)

• Like 4

My only concern about posting the link on the forum is that it might get taken down by mods but I'm happy to PM! I already have a potential American player joining us tonight!

• Like 3

watch any et video on youtube that is somewhat popular and you will see more than half of the comments are people saying,is et still around,do people still play et etc

then alot of them say they tried to reinstall and all they got were dead servers with bots.

im sure that alone has played a role in the decline,people downloading the game but never being able to get on a proper server.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cumquat said:

watch any et video on youtube that is somewhat popular and you will see more than half of the comments are people saying,is et still around,do people still play et etc

then alot of them say they tried to reinstall and all they got were dead servers with bots.

im sure that alone has played a role in the decline,people downloading the game but never being able to get on a proper server.

Let's go to all the ET videos and post a comment directing them here :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Leader
On 4/24/2018 at 5:32 AM, CheepHeep said:

Nice stuff. You should give them the link to our forums and tell them they can download it safely free from our website. That way they'll visit our website too! ;)

... and don't forget DD's ETLegacy recommendation from today https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/98250-etlegacy-who-plays-from-etlegacy/

I wonder how long that installation would take to accrue the 44GB that my ET 2.6b folder has?  :D

• Like 1