Sign in to follow this  
kristy

ET profile...deleted. XD

Yes, my ET profile got deleted. The entire thing -.-. All my xp is gone, admin level, heck, ET's not even installed on my computer anymore!

My brother updated my computer to Windows 7, without telling me, so now everything is gone. If he'd told me, I'd have put my files on the backup folder, but obviously he didnt.

When i connect ET tomorrow or the day after that, I'd like someone to set my levels...Just wanted to let you guys know so you wouldn't panic-AHH kristy has an imposter!!

Damn brothers.

Also, let me know if I have to update my GUID.

:( i hope everything works for you.

OH ! u need to allways keep a copy of ur etkey wich is 6kb make sure u keep it in ur email or any usb drive

when ever u install et again re input ur new etkey and make sure to make a copy of it .

Yes, my ET profile got deleted. The entire thing -.-. All my xp is gone, admin level, heck, ET's not even installed on my computer anymore!

My brother updated my computer to Windows 7, without telling me, so now everything is gone. If he'd told me, I'd have put my files on the backup folder, but obviously he didnt.

When i connect ET tomorrow or the day after that, I'd like someone to set my levels...Just wanted to let you guys know so you wouldn't panic-AHH kristy has an imposter!!

Damn brothers.

Also, let me know if I have to update my GUID.

Now what?

lawl stop being so full of yourself hecken :P not like i would ever talk to you for anything.

jk ily in a sisterly way

Gives cookie to your bro !

Thanks kristys bro thanks gawd now we dont have to hear ur bitching lol jk but hope everything works out.... ^^^

lay him over your knee and slap him with a belt. use a leather one please :D "slap" "slap" and inc is right save ur damn ET key :D

Copy your ETkey everyweek and save it on desktop/usb/email ;)

new etkey = new guid. update pls :)

Want my etkey? I gave it to someone as well called Keith or smth..he asked me on xfire.

Want my etkey? I gave it to someone as well called Keith or smth..he asked me on xfire.

yep now this is very smart very smart

yep now this is very smart very smart

lmao +1

*coughs* Brothers >.<

Put a password on your computer lmao, I never let anyone on my laptop lol, I'd kill them if they'd delete/update something xD

Ohwell, it's just xp, I lost my etkey twice -.-" Got my 40k+ xp back again though =D

*gives kristy a knife* Put it up your brother's butt

stooopid :)

won't do any good because the only files that are from windows vista (the original version) include only a few very important legal documents. so i lost pretty much everything :/ i wouldn't have been able to save it :P

but i'll still do it :)