ETPro - Jaymod Teams - Invitational event

Snatixx

i doubt we have enough people who take it serious (praccing at least a bit)

and tbh im afraid of the other highskilled teams to play against :P

i like the idea. have to think about it, since weekends are mostly full with music. 

• Like 2

i doubt we have enough people who take it serious (praccing at least a bit)

and tbh im afraid of the other highskilled teams to play against :P

i like the idea. have to think about it, since weekends are mostly full with music. 

I'm not sure you read the topic though :P

1) You don't have to practice if you don't have time / motivation, it's all about fun.

2) We invited every other jaymod / public teams around, meaning no one is playing etpro besides a couple of players per team, which also means no one will be highskilled :-)

• Like 2

I'm not sure you read the topic though :P

1) You don't have to practice if you don't have time / motivation, it's all about fun.

2) We invited every other jaymod / public teams around, meaning no one is playing etpro besides a couple of players per team, which also means no one will be highskilled :-)

oh I've missread it then, ok maybe i overread some :P

thanks for clarification . u have a team? =)

• Like 1

oh I've missread it then, ok maybe i overread some :P

thanks for clarification . u have a team? =)

No problemo schnee :P yes I do, I'm organizing this cup with my team which is also participating obviously ^^

@ the people who posted that they are interested. Keep in mind thats its your own responsibility to gather a team. Dont assume anyone will do the work for you or nothing will happen. If you are truely interested then get to work! Ive seen way too many times that plenty people are interested for whatever is posted, but when there actually needs to be something done the room gets quiet. Dont let it happen! >:[

U gonna set up smth or cba?

• Like 1

Welp, if anyone is interested in winning, and wants to kick major ass, feel free to join my team. Our name is the P.P.A (Pro-Players Association).

You may quote me or message me asking to be a part of the team, but you Must be active, or you will be replaced.

I will edit my roster as it fills up the fastest. 

P.P.A Roster

Sonofdoc-Group Leader

*Neuro                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

Happy Head Hunting everyone!

• Like 1

Welp, if anyone is interested in winning, and wants to kick major ass, feel free to join my team. Our name is the P.P.A (Pro-Players Association).

You may quote me or message me asking to be a part of the team, but you Must be active, or you will be replaced.

I will edit my roster as it fills up the fastest. 

P.P.A Roster

Sonofdoc-Group Leader

*Neuro                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

*OPEN                                                                                   

Happy Head Hunting everyone!

ALways have substitutes ready. Assume that at least 1 or 2 people from your starting line cant make it. Better to be prepared.

• Like 2