Sign in to follow this  
oiramix

Invalid GUID

Question

Can anyone help with WOLF: ET INVALID GUID when im trying to log on a server like jaymod1-2???

THX/merci

Edited by oiramix

24 answers to this question

Did you submit your GUID on forums?? how to?

if you do it, Maybe a high admin comes and tell you something more helpful than me.

Can anyone help with WOLF: ET INVALID GUID when im trying to log on a server like jaymod1-2???

THX/merci

open game, open console and type /pb_cdkeyreg hit enter and /pb_cdkeyver hit enter that should give u a valid guid.

hope it helps.

its a problem...for everyone. If i delete my etkey. its not giving me a new one. Vero has reinstalled ET today, and its not giving her a etkey, even with the commands. Something wrong with pb o.0

• Like 1

i just reinstalled the game and im having the same problem

i just wanna add that im on the server right now as spectator with no guid plz dont ban me :)

i just reinstalled the game and im having the same problem

you need to save your etkey when you reinstall the game, try doing a system restore (windows xp has, idk bout others :P) to get your etkey back, its in etmain folder

you need to save your etkey when you reinstall the game, try doing a system restore (windows xp has, idk bout others :P) to get your etkey back, its in etmain folder

i reformatted my computer so that wouldnt work. but i have my guid saved on the website if that helps?

i reformatted my computer so that wouldnt work. but i have my guid saved on the website if that helps?

It doesn't.

Yea i did that...now the wait

EB takes long ass time to reply. My ticket is open since 2 days. I am trying to find some way out.

me and vero found a way to fix this. its weird but it worked. I got one of my friend who doesnt play ET anymore to give her his etkey. she put the etkey in her etmain. she opened the etkey...

- in the etkey u have many numbers than many weird symbols -

so she replaced the numbers by her old guid (which was on the forums) keeping the weird symbols....and when she connected to a server...it gave her a NEW guid.

idk why, but it worked. lol

If it's just overwriting the existing file when it doesn't match a proper hash, you might be able to make a plain-text file named "etkey" without an extension, and add some dummy text to it to get the same effect as what happened with vero.

Edited by Brisk

Try to connect server now.