servers problems

Lenovo

I have problems in some servers FA

1: - on this server will not let me upload my cfg from jay2.clan-fa.com:27960 - error Cbuf_InsertText overflowed console

2: - 178.63.72.175:27980 EURO SCRIM BC SERVER ENABLE

ET stops working without crashing the PC.

I tried to reinstall ET ETPRO or deleting the folder, in fact I tried everything but I'm not enter the server

post-20596-0-41589500-1490151413_thumb.jpg

post-20596-0-82571500-1490151580_thumb.jpg

No clue what kind of cfg your using but if it's to much just make other cfg's to separate all the scripts and execute each cfg inside one Im sure it would be easier to find the problem if we knew what your working on it's like a buffer over flow probably to much information at one time as well you can use.

wait 500 

between each script // I mean config

Edited by DoubleDragon

No clue what kind of cfg your using but if it's to much just make other cfg's to separate all the scripts and execute each cfg inside one Im sure it would be easier to find the problem if we knew what your working on it's like a buffer over flow probably to much information at one time as well you can use.

wait 500 

between each script // I mean config

I enclose my current cfg, but again the problem as I only jay2.clan-fa.com:27960 - Cbuf_InsertText error
I changed something to the cfg, a few days back, before working properly

instead to crash the server etpro
also it happens with cfg default and newly installed et

I have not yet tried to take down the cfg the command string after vid_restart

ClientInfo

I doubt that produces spam, maybe that's what does not work

lenovo2.cfg

dispose of 2 pc, now I copied the entire folder et another PC, I connected to the server scrim euro, and the game is working properly.
what could be the problem in the first PC?

I have another problem
the server says etpro: cg_autoaction CVAR_IN violation - [0] Should be IN [2 7]
if I change the value gives me an error:
Can not use keys or values with a semicolon

:unsure:

Okay after a brief review of the cfg your missing seta commands on 2 items also want to suggest marking out the ---- with //------

these two are missing set or seta

seta rate "34000"

seta cl_bypassMouseInput "0"  

if your using word wrap or notepad suggest you use notepad++ to see it in format.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

• Administrators

U shouldn't use 2.55. That's it. Move to 2.6b.

Cut your config to small one. Their was max limit of 14 or 13Kb. I don't recall exactly. And your's 45kb+. 

ETPRO doesn't support 2.55. So please update your ET to 2.6b first. 

• Like 4

Ho Cancellato il CFG
All --------------- Simboli o //
ora AGGIORNATO
Allego CFG
E VI Chiedo di cancellare tutto il .cfg che ho già caricato,
Solo per INSERIRE this nuova

on jay2.clan-fa.com:27960 - Errore Cbuf_InsertText Risolto

Non ho capito, che suggerimento per il problema del server etpro

E 'aggiornato è 2.60b
etpro scarica automaticamente dal server
cartina loading
quando si è alla fine dello schianto solo carimamento et
nessun crash pc completo

someone wants to enter my pc with teamview to understand what happens?

=FA=Lenovo.cfg.final.2017.rar

lenovoetpro.cfg

jay2edit.txt

Edited by JirenTV

I will try to help don't have time for team viewer. To explain you have to many phantom spaces and to many descriptive texts. So I took your configs and made a couple more recompiled it to quake format so it will be easier for the game to read and take this folder it's a zip file put it in the mod folder preferably the pro mod folder your making this for and extract it in place and turn the game on it will load it self. If their is any errors now it will describe in context in console whats wrong with your configs please let us know what it says when it happens. Have good day :)

leveno.zip

• Like 1

Also meant to say you may need to delete your profile etconfig.cfg in your profile folder or cvar_restart;exec autoexec.cfg;vid_restart to remove all that phantom spaces you put in your etconfig.cfg after you have extracted the file to the mod folder ttyl

Also meant to say you may need to delete your profile etconfig.cfg in your profile folder or cvar_restart;exec autoexec.cfg;vid_restart to remove all that phantom spaces you put in your etconfig.cfg after you have extracted the file to the mod folder ttyl

1 - are days that I feel, all the solutions.

2 - the problem I can not solve, and only this,
does not work I + etpro even if I install from scratch the game and leave the etconfig default.

3 - within the download servers all without errors when entering as a spectator et crash.

4 - will not lock the computer, only of ET.exe crash.
I tried to download the new ET 2.60b files I replaced but I get the same result.

5 - I have tried reinstalling the drivers video card but I get the same result.

6 - I tried to restore win10, I went back a few days, but I get the same result.

7 - I had never happened in 14 years of ET.

8 - I remember that silent, NQ and jaymod work properly.

9 - I enclose the last cfg, lightened, and clean that I'm using in jaymod

scripts.cfg

lenovo.cfg

allies.cfg

axis.cfg

start.cfg

• Administrators

Your scripts.cfg contains rate which is of no good. let jaymod take care of it. Also 13.38Kb is little high. Make it down to 10Kb. After installing 2.6b what issue you get? 

lenovo.cfg is still more then 14Kb. 

Your saying it's crashing even with default config and its not the configs have you tried the config I made on another server other then Pro?

What does event viewer say when the game shuts down there will be logs ?

Il Tuo Dicendo Che E schiantarsi also con CONFIGURAZIONE di difetto e le sue non le configurazioni hai provato la CONFIGURAZIONE che ho fatto su server di un altro Altri poi Pro?

Cosa Visualizzatore eventi terribili when Il Gioco si Spegne CI Saranno i Registri?

E 'stato tre mesi installavo varie et copie probabilmente ha creato un problema che ho risolto, però, per la reinstallazione di Windows.
Ho messo win7 pro 64 bit

Ho solo un'ultima domanda
Ho un tasto della tastiera che non funziona più (<tasto)
di solito quando accade, ci deve essere un conflitto in etconfig, ma non riesco a trovare

What do you mean when you say it doesn't work? Can you bind something to that key from the game menu?

It has always worked then I changed the cfg, and now is no longer

bind < "weapalt"                           // Alternative Fire

whatever binds does not work, but if I install new et with default config key <works

I enclose cfg

lenovo.cfg