Transform demos of ET in avi Online

Lenovo

I found the option hiding at the very bottom of the screen.  Thanks again!  Going to just go ahead and just upload the last demo on my PC w/o pre watching for content.  Decided to do this before realizing it's mml_ministirith and it's going to take 642 minutes @ 1920x1080 and 30fps... Doing it anyways :D

You're a brave man :D :D :D You'll have to wait almost 11 hours.

• Like 1

How do you make the video play with your CFG?  I have a long time to wait for the "configuration option after it's done rendering." :D  but I wanna know now.

How do you make the video play with your CFG?  I have a long time to wait for the "configuration option after it's done rendering." :D  

Join us on Discord!

Estimated finish times incorrect:

With the new render hardware in place and being much faster, the estimated finish times need to be updated. Please disregard the current times as they are woefully an overestimation. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edited by JirenTV

Credo che si potrebbe sempre modificare le parti che non si desidera mantenere nel video risultante. Sarebbe una grande caratteristica, ma dubito che abbiano un editor demo online :)

p.s. red this tutorial 

http://www.rydeath.com/movietut/

it seems to me that there is a program that opens the file that is ..dm84 demo of age who are nothing but all screenshot.tga seems, that erase the part that you do not want and recompress files dm84

Edited by JirenTV

p.s. red this tutorial 

http://www.rydeath.com/movietut/

it seems to me that there is a program that opens the file that is ..dm84 demo of age who are nothing but all screenshot.tga seems, that erase the part that you do not want and recompress files dm84

Thanks I'll take a look at it.

screenshot.tga should be a curse word.  I used to have to fill up hard drives w/ those sob's to do the same thing this site does... and that was the quick and easy part of making a video.  

**update** 642 minutes came out to be 87.  

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Like 2

Thanks I'll take a look at it.

screenshot.tga should be a curse word.  I used to have to fill up hard drives w/ those sob's to do the same thing this site does... and that was the quick and easy part of making a video.  

hahaha I cheated you the place probably makes it one at a time

to me now 115 minutes of waiting

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 1

Impressive ! I know where I'll be converting my demos to videos from now on B)

Though I'll make a quick conversion from AVI to MKV with mkvmerge when it's done (takes a few seconds only, no re-encoding, just a different video container).

Another update... Totally screwed it up.  Video is nowhere to be found xDDDDD  Didn't learn my lesson.  Gonna try again with the same giant demo.  

BTW, I have noticed that whenever I convert a demo to numbered images, it stops at 1000 pics (even though I have plenty of empty space on my HDD). Does it happen to you too ?

By what means and OS are you doing it?  I've only made videos on Windows and used cl_avidemo XX to produce the .tga's.

I'm glad to have opened an interesting topic, but there are still bad because the first video made me in five minutes was a demo from 4 mb[/size]

Very interesting and very useful. Thanks!

• Like 1