Cant run New ETPro server

Maximo Decimo

Well, i tried to conect to the new etpro server by the main menu, then shows me the downloading screen and the files start to download and suddenly ET quit by itself and open an internet page: FA forum :S

I tried using IP and console and just happend the same: ET close and open once again the forum page

Any idea?

My pc is running Windows XP, and ET is 2.6

FIXED.. you can connect now without problem or ask other to connect

there was a missing file "school.pk3" in our redirect, just added few minutes ago, i did connect and it's working

have fun

Not sure but I think gamma_mill_b2.pk3 is missing too. Got booted after I tried downloading it.

Same here.

Sorry guys but there were a lot map file missing and I just uploaded the missing one to our redirect few minutes ago, So now everything should be OK

Sorry again. Now it's fixed

• Like 2

Sorry guys but there were a lot map file missing and I just uploaded the missing one to our redirect few minutes ago, So now everything should be OK

Sorry again. Now it's fixed

I could finish download process, everythings is KK right now (except my ping :D )

Thanks Medic for the fixes and hard work =)

gamma_mil_b2 is a trickjump map

There is probably something else wrong with the server. That map is not forced to download on any (tj)server.

Unless ofcourse the map is for some reason in the map rotation, but I can't imagine why. Great thing to have a etpro server, got to visit it sometime :), if only to get pwned.