Brazilians

Slay

in the last few days I have noticed that the servers have suffered an invasion of Brazilian idiots

they are speaking in Portuguese in chat, not help balance the teams, they are disrespecting the other players.

are a true delayed

as I already had servers in Brazil suffered enough because of these idiots

I would like to give a tip !ban our !mute

F | The not need players so

servers are full day and night every day

avoid annoyance

Brazil does not have more servers, and see all switching to F | A

unfortunately the idiots come together :(

• Like 1

Assh*les are assh*les no matter where they come from :P.

What you can do to help Admins : Take ScreenShots when someone does something wrong ( either the guy is Brazilian or not :P ) and post here that way we will know how is messing around when Admins are not here. That is the best thing you can do to help to keep the server clear and pleasant to play in.

Note : I know that was not your intention but the way you made this topic sounded really ... racist and can be taken as an offence ( Even if you are yourself from Brazil ). The problem is not "Brazilian players", the problems is assh*les.

And it's like in every country / community or whatever, there are as many good people as assh*les, problem is we never ( or not often ) notice good people :/

Edited by Dovaah
  • Like 4

Thing is I think Slay is expressing himself ruder than he means to. The fact that they are from Brazil is one of the few things we know for sure about them (their flag) so it's easy to group them up like that. MX is his referral so I don't think he hates his countrymates in general :)

As the people above said: treat them as individuals and take screenshots on whoever breaks the rules. We will gladly deal with them (=talk, talk, talk, warn, warn, warn, mute, mute, mute, since you applied). If you need help taking screenshots, ask admins :)

• Like 1

We admins face the insults and slights some brazillians within the servers , I believe that most do not like to follow rules , but nothing too difficult to handle , because we have the clan of the protocol and just follow it. There have been a discussion about it until initiated by me and with time I learned to be more mature about them . Fortunately , we still have Brazilians not only how I mentioned that Hipkat but as applicants and members , we are not alone . And I believe that the slay also part of these cool Brazilians.

Excuse me if I expressed myself badly

not want to offend anyone

I am Brazilian, most plays good

I wanted to talk to a minority of Brazilians

apeans wanted to talk about it to help the clan, I think everyone should help

sorry guys

i love you :P

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

I was on TS with !MX last night and he was talking about this exact thing so it's obviously a noticeable issue. I think the fact they are Brazilians is just coincidental, not a trait of Brazilians in general. Heck, during the ETPro days, I think any of us who played could tell some stories about people from the NL lol

• Like 2