Evilbutters' cinnamon bun review

Hank

Hey All,

ET's (Jaymod 1 and 2) Hank here.  Just wanted to write up a quick review of Evil Butters' cinnamon bun.

Last weekend I had a friend who was visiting near where Evil Butters is, so I told them to visit Evil Butters' bakery and buy a few cinnamon buns. Since he is always saying how good of a baker he is, I just had to see for myself.

So I received the package today (photo 1), and inside (photo 2) was one of the famous cinnamon buns.

Since it was a few days old, but very well pack, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees and placed a small dutch oven of boiling water to properly reheat and re-moisturize the cinnamon bun (photo 3).

Okay, so how does it taste?  Quite good for a 3 day old cinnamon bun that was steam heated (photos 4, 5 and 6).  Flaky crust, on par with a well made croissant, so we know that there is a ton of butter, the cinnamon swirl could have been better with a stronger flavor (but it's 3 days old, so I will give a pass).  The icing was good, just enough sweetness to flavor of the bread (and to break up some of the savory from the butter fat / cinnamon).

How did my friend think it tastes?  They liked it as well, and I believe that they'll visit again the next time they're in the neighborhood.  My wife and I also just might make an anonymous visit the next time we're visiting the area too.

Happy Killing,

Hank

post-19264-0-24140500-1458853956_thumb.jpg

post-19264-0-73356500-1458853961_thumb.jpg

post-19264-0-84857100-1458853968_thumb.jpg

post-19264-0-68037100-1458853973_thumb.jpg

post-19264-0-56353000-1458853980_thumb.jpg

post-19264-0-31403600-1458853986_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hank
  • Like 5

Nice to see people go out of their way to meet each other when it's not too far away. I'm not one to meet online people in real life, but I noticed quite a few people living within 50 miles from me. On a good day I may pass them by on my mountain bike!

Omg that is so wrong I made that with my bare hands!!!!!!!!! I never washed my hands and wiped my Butt before rolling those beasts!!!!!!!!  Hank if you want fresh Cinnamon Rolls I will send them overnight!!

I hope your Friends like my Bakery.  I wish the would of said hi?

• Like 2

Hey All,

ET's (Jaymod 1 and 2) Hank here.  Just wanted to write up a quick review of Evil Butters' cinnamon bun.

Last weekend I had a friend who was visiting near where Evil Butters is, so I told them to visit Evil Butters' bakery and buy a few cinnamon buns. Since he is always saying how good of a baker he is, I just had to see for myself.

So I received the package today (photo 1), and inside (photo 2) was one of the famous cinnamon buns.

Since it was a few days old, but very well pack, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees and placed a small dutch oven of boiling water to properly reheat and re-moisturize the cinnamon bun (photo 3).

Okay, so how does it taste?  Quite good for a 3 day old cinnamon bun that was steam heated (photos 4, 5 and 6).  Flaky crust, on par with a well made croissant, so we know that there is a ton of butter, the cinnamon swirl could have been better with a stronger flavor (but it's 3 days old, so I will give a pass).  The icing was good, just enough sweetness to flavor of the bread (and to break up some of the savory from the butter fat / cinnamon).

How did my friend think it tastes?  They liked it as well, and I believe that they'll visit again the next time they're in the neighborhood.  My wife and I also just might make an anonymous visit the next time we're visiting the area too.

Happy Killing,

Hank

Psssst Cinnamon rolls do not have a flaky crust......  You laminate butter into and dough and make a  Croissant Buthead   LOL          Next time tell me when you or your friends come in poopie head.  I hope they liked the rest of the bakery (-=