Polish president killed in plane crash

Husa

R.I.PI was shocked too even though im not a polish but this could be a conspiracy even though they claim it's an accident. russians has always been experts in making mass murders look like accidents :P

Agree, like the movie Hitman...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in Peace to all those who perished.

But............

My politically incorrect a**h**** self is suppressing a polish joke here and wishing our president never mind ill ban myself..........................

I naturally assume the Russians did this. Just like the Katyn massacre they were on their way to commerate. Kill the leaders and install a new regime.

But Russia is not the only country that kills entire governments of weaker countries it wants to control (obviously). China, USA, Germany, Spain, etc etc.

I naturally assume the Russians did this. Just like the Katyn massacre they were on their way to commerate. Kill the leaders and install a new regime.

But Russia is not the only country that kills entire governments of weaker countries it wants to control (obviously). China, USA, Germany, Spain, etc etc.

Agreed :rolleyes:

I dont`t believe that was an accident. It was about 11.00am if I am right and they say there was fog/rain-bad weather. So what? Pilots are not idiots especially those who are flying with 100 most important people of government. Its 21th century and planes are not fying boxes anymore. They have everything to land it even if you can`t see a shit.

Maybe u r right. But we will see in near future why they crushed.

For now, we should pray for thoose who died in that crush...

first of all R.I.P

ok now to do the realistic side.

conspericy actually makes since after all dont they have auto landings on planes now.

also this pilot musta been very good for flying all those important people around.

finally if this wasnt a conspiracy the pilot EPICALLY FAILS.

all in all its sad to hear about this and i hope poland rebounds.

first of all R.I.P

ok now to do the realistic side.

conspericy actually makes since after all dont they have auto landings on planes now.

also this pilot musta been very good for flying all those important people around.

finally if this wasnt a conspiracy the pilot EPICALLY FAILS.

all in all its sad to hear about this and i hope poland rebounds.

Plane was bit old(20+years old),pilot was good.But he didn't listen to advices from control room of airport,they said to him to land in Minsk or Moscow because of bad visibilty.But after 3x cirlces made around airport he decided to land,when he was about to land people from control room of airport warned him that he is flying only 2 meters above road.Some people says that president ordered to pilot to land because he didn't want to be late for celebration,and others mind is conspericy.

Plane was bit old(20+years old),pilot was good.But he didn't listen to advices from control room of airport,they said to him to land in Minsk or Moscow because of bad visibilty.But after 3x cirlces made around airport he decided to land,when he was about to land people from control room of airport warned him that he is flying only 2 meters above road.Some people says that president ordered to pilot to land because he didn't want to be late for celebration,and others mind is conspericy.

Well..... first of all ppl in control room cant speak english !!!!!!! and they told pilots to tell all numers and positions in russian ... wtf .... its 21th century and they cant speak english ?? we all know thats international language.... so maybe they did it on purpose??Why did not immediately sent aircraft to the airport in Minsk - And why destination place was airport in Smolensk?

we all here r waitning for report from black boxes..... after that we can argue ,talk , jugde etc etc etc but imo i doubt it that was a conspiracy... cuz we go there to finaly bury the hatchet between us and russia... but who knows ?

The pilots flew in accordance with the regulations - an approach to landing the crew performed against regulations to a height of 100 meters and 2 kilometers ....These pilots flew with the president since the beginning of his term ... so if it would be a conspiracy plane might "break" a much earlier

But we all here are now in deep shit .... !!! All leaders of this country who were trying with all his strength to change this country died ... now will be worse than in the jungle because everyone will want to take the place of the president and enter their governments .... The only man ( Tusk ) who could take the place of Kaczynski resigned from the candidacy ....

So many questions ...

And even if not always (mostly) disagreed with their views ... I believed that they could change the goddamn country in something decent....

Well..... first of all ppl in control room cant speak english !!!!!!! and they told pilots to tell all numers and positions in russian ... wtf .... its 21th century and they cant speak english ?? we all know thats international language.... so maybe they did it on purpose??

we all here r waitning for report from black boxes..... after that we can argue ,talk , jugde etc etc etc but imo i doubt it that was a conspiracy... cuz we go there to finaly bury the hatchet between us and russia... but who knows ?

But we all here are now in deep shit .... !!!

Well baska that was report from black box :rolleyes: I only translated text from Slovenian TV reporters to english.

Well baska that was report from black box :rolleyes: I only translated text from Slovenian TV reporters to english.

Bro ... we dont have official report from black boxes yet ....

ok let me quote last news ....

Press Service of the Russian Ministry of Transport, quoted by Russian agencies reported that "sound recorder and flight data recorder were sent to the laboratory, where he started their analysis in the presence of the Polish side, primarily with the prosecutor." The analysis is performed in the laboratory air intergovernmental committee in Moscow.

Experts agreed that the tape recording flight parameters has moved inside the "black box", "probably because of shock," - said the committee in a statement. Did not specify whether the recorder was damaged.

In parallel, investigators examine the records of conversations with Russian Polish pilots, flight controllers - advised the Russian prosecutor's office.

"Body found at the accident scene were submitted to a special facility in Moscow and last for medico-legal expertise. Russian investigators and prosecutors to examine the records of the Polish pilots 'conversations with the airport services' - prosecutor's office said in a statement.

and all about "wrong comunication between pilots and tower ............

By 2009, government planes were flying to Russia on board the Russian navigators, but also by the Russians last year did not have problems with communication - said the director of press and information department of Defense Col. Wieslaw Grzegorzewski.

- By 2009, the Polish crew flying to Russia to have a VIP on board the Russian navigator, who communicate with the tower in Russian. Since last year, the regiment performed a special fly on your own, until yesterday the Russian side did not report any problems with communication with their crews - Grzegorzewski said.

He repeated that "all aspects of the event to explain the Polish-Russian commission, which began functioning almost immediately after the incident." He stressed that "Russia's cooperation in every aspect and at every level is very good," and the head of the Polish experts Col. Miroslaw Grochowski is the deputy chairman of the committee. "He expressed his conviction that the committee will try to determine the cause of the disaster as soon as possible," but the most substantially to the future pilots, the future of Tu-154 crew was richer knowledge and warning about what not to do that is always landing. "

According to Polish media described in the Russian Internet portal life.ru talks with the flight controller Smolensk Shuttle crew of the Polish government Tu-154 might have difficulty communicating in Russian.

The controller reports that - because of deteriorating weather - Polish crew offered the spare land at the airport, but pilots refused, saying he will try to approach the landing, and if you do not succeed, fly to another airport. The controller says that at some point in Polish crew went silent and ceased to respond to his words and give the so-called. bills of sale - the data on distance and height. He assured that there were no technical problems with connectivity, but the problem could be the language. In his opinion, the Poles might have had trouble with the so-called. kwitowaniem - precision feeding of Approach landing. Former commander of the 36th Special Air Transport Regiment Thomas Pietrzak zdementował on Saturday the suspect, saying the TVN24 that the commander of the crew knew Russian, and he used it often. Grzegorzewski held supposition that the pilot could know little Russian, as "absurd allegation."

Grzegorzewski did not want to speculate on what would involve difficulties and whether the receipts are done. Speaking about the procedure kwitowania Col. Grzegorzewski explained that "in certain emergency situations, the procedure for some, especially older systems to communicate with the navigator, the approach provides the crew commander dismisses his navigator distance and height, which gives the navigator, unfamiliar with the distance from the threshold plane lane, a chance to properly lead him in the path. " - We do not know what happened, that the navigator had not heard of this kwitowania. Perhaps it was, remember that this is just technology. Not snujmy hypotheses when we do not know the answers. To accuse a man - a pilot and navigator - a mistake, it is very easy, and for our team he has no chance to defend himself - said the head of the Department of Defense press.

Grzegorzewski pointed out that the technical condition of the aircraft was beyond reproach. - In accordance with the procedure of flights from the most important people in the country of such an aircraft passes a special test, including technical oblotem. After the airplane is sealed, secured by the BOR and 24 hours waiting for the most important person. If anything went wrong, if anything was inconsistent with the norm, not wzniósłby plane in the air - said Grzegorzewski.

On Saturday in the crash wiozÄ…cego Katyn delegation at the ceremony killed 96 people, including President Lech Kaczynski and his wife, members of parliament and senators, supreme commander of the army, members of the families of Katyn.