Eggtato

Game Night  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Game night

• Friday 27th March
    • Saturday 28th March
    • Friday 3rd April
    • Saturday 4th April

@krayzie send me some pm's about gameday has been started while i was taking a little nap sorry krayzie il forgot change my status on steam lol btw like owned  had some issues with connection and choising a team i guess il join back to COD and play a bit with the COD crew than has been a month and a half since i dont enter to server il gonna try reconnect later have fun guys :)

had to leave early due to internet + game issues sadly.

game was lagging out, couldnt select team, chat was not responding to my input nor console commands.

maybe i have better luck later in the evening.

had to leave early due to internet + game issues sadly.

game was lagging out, couldnt select team, chat was not responding to my input nor console commands.

maybe i have better luck later in the evening.

Was having similar issues. Not being able to join teams and what not, also kept freezing my screen on me. Not sure. Anywho I played a few maps. Not feeling to great right now, nauseous  and hurting so I couldn't play to much.

• Like 1

Same. I am lookin into it...I think it might be a steam problem? I tried a couple other servers and got the same effect....

plus the bots were laggin more than i was lol

• Like 1