Map suggestions for Jay1/Recruiting

DuckCookieMonster

I would have to second the suggestion of changing tramfight out for warbell, but there's one other I'd LOVE to see come back- it's the ski-lift one, and the damn name escapes me (I'm an aging graybeard, d'ye ken?!).  It's a boat-load of fun to play, however, and especially with the kind of numbers that only jay1 provides.

Great discussion, great mapp adds, thank you DareDevil!!

Cheers!

• Like 2

I would have to second the suggestion of changing tramfight out for warbell, but there's one other I'd LOVE to see come back- it's the ski-lift one, and the damn name escapes me (I'm an aging graybeard, d'ye ken?!).  It's a boat-load of fun to play, however, and especially with the kind of numbers that only jay1 provides.

Great discussion, great mapp adds, thank you DareDevil!!

Cheers!

Eagles 2 ways? ---->http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/596-eagles-2ways-b3pk3/

or

Elevated transport----->http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/907-elevated-transport-greenlee-et/

• Like 1

warbell NooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo :) jk mmhh idk but i think than that map is for low mount of players dd or someone else should know more

• Like 1

The Elevated Transport map looks very similar, but I couldn't be sure without seeing it in full.  It has the same sort of ski-lift thingy but one that spans a very long, high snow-covered mountain.

• 1 month later...

Hallo Guyzz,

I actually thought if a better map could be introduced in place of minastirith because it is a booring map and mostly one sided for allies who have the advantage so can we change this map ?? 

---- Phoenix

Can we suggest tweaks to the MIN/MAX  limits??
So the "annoying" maps be played less when the server is full (would also add more air support and heavy weapons since a lot of maps are un-winnable without, not to mention the can-only-win-in-last-5min-mod)

sw_oasis_b3 0 40

supplydepot2 0 40

sp_delivery_te 0 34

pirates 0 40

railgun 16 26

et_mor2_night_final 16 64

goldrush-gals 0 64

venice_ne4 16 64

caen2 16 26

mlb_temple 30 64

BBA0-beta2 16 26

trmfght_beta2 16 26