When a map becomes a place.

MaKy

You know those places you've been to so many times that you become familiar with every little detail, maybe a hiding place a great observation point, the spot where you clean up the mess? I'm talking about maps and how we play many of them so often that it seems like a real place, which it is in some games.You might have dream't about a map . Yet you always find a new angle, a piece of real estate that maybe only you know about. A good example is if you do something often in a particular map and realise that you are the only one doing it and your decision is paying off in the form of ass kicking and domination. I have to shout out a big thank you to the creators of places like Siwa, Gold Rush, Radar, Rail Gun etc.. Yes they are E.T but the same applies for all games.

I guess I'm writing this because I'm way overdue playing again. My only form of activity now is in forums and I can't wait for that to change. Then I can go to those little places and start kicking ass again.

• Like 3

I think I completely understand. Marrakech Nights is probably my all around favorite map and I know every nuance-- much like one's own neighborhood. And yes, it is indeed fun flying through,knowing where the next nub camper will be with MG-42 knowing that inevitably, somebody, sometime, will indeed venture down that hallway. :rolleyes:

• Like 1