Wondering

*ReVeRZe*..!?

I was wondering.

I don't use any cfg. I would like to but dont need to, rape most of u anyway :lol

But considering my gameplay, when i hear some play sensitivity at 1 i can't imagine that. I play sensitivity 9.61 :lol

And when i even use sens 3 (tested it out, but i was worthless) i need to move my mouse like mile to move it an inch on screen xD

I was thinking about a cfg when i maybe have a new mouse. But am i the only one with that kind of high sens.

And are there other people with cfg made for high sensitivity? :D

Sensitivity is most individual setting in ET, because you can set you sensitivity so many places, in Game, in computer settings and in mouse settings, So if you hear tha someone use sensitivity what is 3 or lower his mouse is very fast outside of ET, but if his sensitivity is 8 or highter his mouse is slow in outside of et, My mouse settings in et is 2.75 and in Razer synapse its 1400 and in computer one click left from middle.

But config is good when you want do binds, you can do those in config, you can get a lot better graphics, with good computer you game can look like the latest ps 3 games :)

• Like 1

Personally, I'm using sensitivity 3 and I put m_pitch 0.007 to stay at head level more easily. I don't know how people play at high sensitivity and still manage to do good :D, I only use a higher one when I play a semi-automatic (sniper or rnade launcher).

And when i even use sens 3 (tested it out, but i was worthless) i need to move my mouse like mile to move it an inch on screen xD

Of course, every mouse is different and your windows settings are too but I'm sure if you tweak them a little, you can use a lower sensitivity and it will be the same!

Also, the only configs I have about this are 2 small lines of code in different configs (medic.exe and sniper.exe) that simply changes sensitivity and fov.

About sensitivity some people prefer low and some high, as for me I'm using really low sensi(1 sensitivity in et, m_yaw 0.022, windows sensi 6/11 - no smoothing, 1-1 response, 800dpi on genesis gx68 mouse) and I have no problem aiming at people, ofc sometimes my mouse gets stuck cause I move it a lot but It's not a problem. About high sensi, by my own experience it's less precise and it's harder to make smooth moves as on low sensi. But in the end it comes to people preferences.

About config, it helps in many ways, you can make, edit scripts/binds in a simple way, adjust graphics settings so you have better visibility etc. I can't even imagine that some people do not use custom configs :D

If you need any help with creating cfg, you know where to find me :)

Th3o

• Clan Friend

in the past I played with a rather high sens, like 20cm/360degree turn (that should be the correct way to tell your mouse sens) now I play with around 35cm/360 because my hand is not so precise anymore, I'm not used to it.

But in close range or to do those instaflicks to the enemy it's a bit harder.

Anyway, I think if you play with sens = 10 (regardless of your OS settings) that's as bit too high.

With such a high sens you will skip pixels, because there is a maximum sensitivity to aim at every possible 'pixel', I think it's around 3.

If you use more than 3 it means you are doing something wrong, and you should raise your Windows sens instead of ET sens.

What's more all the good players I saw who played with a high sens (bad players don't count :) ) never used anything below 14-15cm for a 360 when I asked them. I think below that you just can't be precise. I couldn't for sure.

p.s.

m_pitch

Personally, I'm using sensitivity 3 and I put m_pitch 0.007 to stay at head level more easily. I don't know how people play at high sensitivity and still manage to do good :D, I only use a higher one when I play a semi-automatic (sniper or rnade launcher).

Of course, every mouse is different and your windows settings are too but I'm sure if you tweak them a little, you can use a lower sensitivity and it will be the same!

Also, the only configs I have about this are 2 small lines of code in different configs (medic.exe and sniper.exe) that simply changes sensitivity and fov.

About sensitivity some people prefer low and some high, as for me I'm using really low sensi(1 sensitivity in et, m_yaw 0.022, windows sensi 6/11 - no smoothing, 1-1 response, 800dpi on genesis gx68 mouse) and I have no problem aiming at people

About config, it helps in many ways, you can make, edit scripts/binds in a simple way, adjust graphics settings so you have better visibility etc. I can't even imagine that some people do not use custom configs :D

If you need any help with creating cfg, you know where to find me :)

Th3o

I was thinking about getting a new mouse first and perhaps then get a cfg :)

in the past I played with a rather high sens, like 20cm/360degree turn (that should be the correct way to tell your mouse sens) now I play with around 35cm/360 because my hand is not so precise anymore, I'm not used to it.

But in close range or to do those instaflicks to the enemy it's a bit harder.

Anyway, I think if you play with sens = 10 (regardless of your OS settings) that's as bit too high.

With such a high sens you will skip pixels, because there is a maximum sensitivity to aim at every possible 'pixel', I think it's around 3.

If you use more than 3 it means you are doing something wrong, and you should raise your Windows sens instead of ET sens.

What's more all the good players I saw who played with a high sens (bad players don't count ) never used anything below 14-15cm for a 360 when I asked them. I think below that you just can't be precise. I couldn't for sure.

p.s.

m_pitch <= 0.015 is not allowed in some servers

To be honest, i'm not good with pc's. So what you guys are saying is kinda like chinese for me haha 

I just have a HP laptop, with a standard HP mouse i got from school and never changed any settings

• Clan Friend
To be honest, i'm not good with pc's. So what you guys are saying is kinda like chinese for me haha

to measure how much you move on your desk in order to do a full 360 degrees turn, you just need a ruler not a software :P

• Like 1

My current 50cm 360s feels high to me :P.

Try a few different cfgs and see what you play best with. Sensitivity settings are completely personal so choose what suits you. Ive always started as low as i could stand and then slowly raised it till i found what works best. Once you have the correct visual settings spend your time finding the right mouse and pad combination.