Show us your knives

LustyRazor

Those CRKT's look neat.  I almost bought one like the assisted opening one above, but was too leery of the blade having the scolloped edge.  The Kershaw that Geoff has looks like a good strong working knife that I'd put to the test. 

Lusty did you mean bottom right?  If so the only reason I keep that piece of junk is because it is the only knife someone ever actually threatened me with outside of a bar in my younger days.  I have the knife now so you can kind of figure out what happened.  No one was hurt too badly, only someone's pride. I just keep it as a reminder since I don't go to bars anymore.  I'm too old for that stuff.

• Like 2

The legality on the assisted open is iffy. I love the knife and it's my EDC but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed if I get pulled and searched and it's on me. Plus the bigger one just looks mean. I carry it for hiking/outdoorsy stuff but never if I'm going around town

Spyderco Byrd Meadowlark 2 and Streamlight Microstream (the double back clip is great for attaching to the brim of a hat)

20140814_193030_zps143ca17e.jpg

Uh, I need that Steamlight clip. Where'd ya get it?

• Like 1

Uh, I need that Steamlight clip. Where'd ya get it?

Came with the flashlight, man. Amazon for like $25. The clip may only come on the smaller models. That was one of the biggest selling points for me.

show your knives not your pen light. LOL

The flashlight is for size reference only (but also because I wanted to show it off). Plus, there's a knife in that picture somewhere

Edited by NormanCorn

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, you can do a couple of things.

One is if you have the picture hosted on a website like photobucket you use the direct link code with the http://. This has to be pasted into the attach photo option above which adds the code [img src=] in front of it so it will show in the post.

The other option is to click more reply options in the bottom right and then upload the picture as a thumbnail.  You upload the file from your computer and then click the "add to post".

That's a fighting style knife, correct? You ever trained with it? It looks pretty damn mean!

never trained or anything but yea it is a fighting style knife.  It definitely is pretty wild looking lol

the intimidation factor is there because i wouldnt wanna be in front of a guy holding that haha 

• Like 1