What bugs you in ET?

FireWienie

With this topic we can find out what bugs people the most in ET, and maybe avoid it when playing!

I'll start: What bugs me the most in ET is when teams are 8-12 and noone would switch to the team with fewer players (pretty much I really want the games to be fair)

• Like 2

• Clan Friend

when people say that I suck when I lose, and I'm unhittable when I win, i.e. not giving any credit to your opponent's efforts but whining/insulting nonstop

Edited by SunLight
  • Like 4

The propensity of some players to fly off the handle, call you names, etc. when you do something they don't agree with. The anonymity of online games brings out the worst of some people. Luckily it's somewhat rare.

• Like 1

Players who spam "we need an engineer" excessively, when they already know that there are a couple responsible engineers actively doing their duty.

• Like 6

Players who spam "we need an engineer" excessively, when they already know that there are a couple responsible engineers actively doing their duty.

I second that. It pisses me off. :P

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

you forgot to add that they usually do this while they play useless classes, and maybe when an engi wasn't even needed :P

edit:

But for me 'unhittable' is the worst insult ever. When someone says something that's stupid and has no technical evidence whatsoever (defending it as if it was some obvious truth) that already pisses me off. Let alone the fact that they mean you have no skill.

Being called 'cheater' means your opponent at least admits he got owned, it's an insult, but you can take it as a compliment

If they call you unhittable, they are basically telling that you didn't frag them in a legitimate way *and* you are not skilled.

Edited by SunLight
  • Like 2

when people decide to camp around your base because teams are unfair as hell. the second you get out of spawn, boom youre dead. Although SK is allowed, i find this highly disturbing, ruins the fun for the team getting SK-d

on supply depot when the obj will be enable at the end nd all the gates and stuff are blown still they shout for v24 

• Like 1

When I'm getting shot from reloading and get killed, then the guy does v51. Or when your teammates won't move during a firefight and you both get killed.