2 all Mom on FA happy mothers days

Dontkillme

b thnxfull for having a beautiful mother thnx her all the she done for u...  u support 2 show it every day but 2night is special only for her ,, who give birth a ugly person like u :) jk .. show and love her , flowers dinner u name it 

What r u doing for mothers days 2day????

Will never know what it is to be a mother but from what i've seen and heard, it's a bloody hard job, if not, one of the hardest in the world. The challenges mothers face to protect their children not only push them physically to the breaking point but also mentally. Without our mothers we wouldn't be where are today and so i'd just like to say "thank you & happy mothers day" to my beautiful mum!

Also happy mothers day to each and every mother out there!

• Like 1

Happy Mothers day to all of the mother's on F|A and to all the mothers out there just wanna say one thing guys RESPECT if u do this one thing to your mother respect her thats like heaven for her and i know u guys listen to this shit respect stuff but we dont do especially we teenagers just think if some one says u noob on ET u get mad its like a disrespect to u for admins they might warn mute just a noob or a small bad word, think how much we disrespect our mom's each and everyday by replying them rudely and many stuff just give her the respect she deserve she is the one who taught u how to talk and now we talk disrespectful to her HOPE U GUYS GET THE MESSAGE 

a little video i found on Youtube hope this will help :) CHEERS..!!!

1012583_913093408707645_3501641143831785

• Like 1