Sign in to follow this  
The teacher

options > game......and nothing happens

Question

Hello guys,

So here is a problem I have been having recently with ET.

I have 2 profiles for ET: one is carlitros and the other one is =FA= the teacher. The last 2 times i have tried to connect it did so, even though I hadn't changed anything, with my carlitro's profile, which means I do not have admin, though I still have my xp.

Weird thing is when I go to options, and then to game nothing happens, like the window won't open. This also happens to me if I try it on the main menu of ET.

Anybody knows how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help

The teacher

6 answers to this question

Maybe u should set ur name by making a config,takes less time to set ur name,and switching between names also works faster..

Maybe u should set ur name by making a config,takes less time to set ur name,and switching between names also works faster..

What he said =P. Lol that only happens to me on ET pub.

What he said =P. Lol that only happens to me on ET pub.

Likewise. It only happens to me in etpub mod all other mods don't show this kind of issue.

Etpub or hardcore? I think I know what is causing it. Let me know which server and I will add it in my to do pending list. grrr more fixes. :(

Etpub or hardcore? I think I know what is causing it. Let me know which server and I will add it in my to do pending list. grrr more fixes. :(

Need help ? :D :D

I've some free time, taking a break with the mod for today :P

Need help ? :D :D

I've some free time, taking a break with the mod for today :P

Yes! Please fix it!

Thank you very much.

Prolly menus.txt should be missing some menu calls. Check menus.txt and you will prolly find the bug if it exist.