Sign in to follow this  
aarop2

PB Kick

Question

recently when ever i log on to jay 2 after the games ended and i load the next one i get kicked with message disconnected for unknown reason and i have to re connect. any help?

when you do /pb_alist number why do you have to type the number above the actual number?

12 answers to this question

recently when ever i log on to jay 2 after the games ended and i load the next one i get kicked with message disconnected for unknown reason and i have to re connect. any help?

when you do /pb_alist number why do you have to type the number above the actual number?

Getting kicked after map ends happens all the time for me, not sure why though.

The server slot and the Punkbuster slot are different. I believe the PB slot is only affected by PB stuff, updating, pb_alist, pbss etc. The server slot is the one that the commands are used on, ie !kick, !slap.

ask a fellow clanmate to check why u got kicked (easier then having me or dare check logs) also what os are u running?

Getting kicked after map ends happens all the time for me, not sure why though.

The server slot and the Punkbuster slot are different. I believe the PB slot is only affected by PB stuff, updating, pb_alist, pbss etc. The server slot is the one that the commands are used on, ie !kick, !slap.

server slot starts from 0, pb starts from 1.

when getting kicked for unknown reason, just /reconnect

Its also possible you get kicked when trying to connect a server of which map just changing, in that case also just /reconnect

If kicked for invalid pk3, restart et and reconnect

goodluck xd

Is your ET crashing?

Are you using Alt and Ctrl together?

Are you using 2.55? If yes update to 2.6b.

Is your ET crashing?

Are you using Alt and Ctrl together?

Are you using 2.55? If yes update to 2.6b.

its not crashing but when i load the next map it kicks me out of the server. and i asked someone in the server why it said i was being kicked and they said it was because of Server command over flow.

no

i think i have 2.6b

it was because of server command overflow

That's a well known Jaymod bug that affects certain clients with certain types of connections... Last time I checked it only happened on a Windows Server though..

That's a well known Jaymod bug that affects certain clients with certain types of connections... Last time I checked it only happened on a Windows Server though..

sooooooooooooooooooooooo? :confused

Doesnt only happen on Jaymod :P

Like Skull said, /reconnect should help

Doesnt only happen on Jaymod :P

Like Skull said, /reconnect should help

Indeed it doesn't, when the command buffer's actually overflowed. However the bug with Jaymod is that it keeps piling on extra commands into the buffer for already disconnected (though not yet worked out by the server) clients.

Mods that don't fix that should really get their act together. Don't think it's even existent in 2.6 ETMain.