Crossfire map issue?

Moxie_01

I wouldn't really say it's an issue unless sniping. I want to know if anyone else expieriences this problem and if there is a way to fix it.

The problem I have is when sniping from uphill in the diner I can't see the downhill part of the map. It is like the area gets way to bright. I can see to about where that brown car next to the coffee shop is. Which now for sniping that is just not going to cut it. However, when I am downhill, I can see uphill perfectly fine.

Any suggestions/fixes?

2072700603_d549e96276_o.jpg

yeh i get that too lol

i just turn my brightness setting down, helps a little...that or i move up or to the side. If you go to the gray car in the uphill area it helps also going prone.

I think the game does this on purpose to avoid having sniping spots with large advantages.

Didn't do it with Creek :( I've got, at least, one awesome sniping spot on that map where you can see a large chunk of the map all at once at most people that have played against me on that map know :P

If playing from uphill as a sniper I typically will either go upstairs in the corner house, or into the [upstairs] northeast corner of the diner. Both of those have decent visibility.

Has always been this way. Even adjusting the brightness never helped me. But there are still advantageous spots in that area.

My problem with sniping on that map is my shots never hot when I shoot from the upstairs broken wall is. It's the area with bed in the corner and usually within range of where a bomb is on promod. I can have my sights dead on and shoot but the shot never connects.

Hmm, intersting. I just reinstalled the game about 5 days or so ago so I could play on 1.7 again. However this wasn't an issue before reinstalled it. So I don't know if changing any configuration settings in the console would work.

I have always noticed that spot Mox, and avoid it because snipes at the other end do not have this problem!!  But since I know you like that spot watch out for a clay there :P

Diggity

• Like 2

I have always noticed that spot Mox, and avoid it because snipes at the other end do not have this problem!!  But since I know you like that spot watch out for a clay there :P

Diggity

Diggy, you are the #1 reason I use Bomb Squad Perk.

I have the same issue. If you move forward it subsides. I believe it was done on purpose as stated to kind of even the advantage. On one hand you got an excellent spot but on the other hand you must move forward and make yourself more visible to use it.