New Rule Request

Daliger

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Last Stand be ruled out of the beginners server?

• Yes. I do not like when other players use Last Stand
    • Either way would satisfy me
    • No. I do not see Last Stand as a problem

Hey community!

I've been playing on the Beginners server, and thought that adding a certain rule would make the game play better. The perk Last Stand I believe to be unfair, and a lot of players in the server feel the same way.

What do you guys think about Last Stand? 

Edited by kingprobe

Also the name of the server 'beginners' should allow everything apart from marty. :)

This^

Also we have many other servers that don't use LS that you can check out. Abnerdog is a favorite. Also please make sure you get set on the forums and server by contacting staff+. :)

• Like 2

we have other servers where last stand isnt allowed if you dont like it that much you can try our other servers. Beginners is only server where last stand is allowed.

cough cough cough

Server: TDM LOW PING NO LAG

IP:178.63.72.133 : 28930 

all peaks allowed

cough cough cough 

I haven't played on your COD4 server as of yet but I will very soon. I really don't like last stand but then again, I'm used to playing on servers where all weapons and perks are allowed at all times. So it doesn't really matter to me. Personally I don't use Last Stand or Marty. Waste of a perk slot. I prefer Dead Silence or Deep Impact as my green perk.

i only use last stand to annoy people, like theo lol.

On the server I used to play on people would use last stand and they would have bound a key to change their team to Spectator. So when they would go down into Last Stand, they would hit that key and go into Spectator resulting in nobody getting that kill. That can be really annoying... I would actually see that as abuse and something that shouldn't be allowed. As long as the people who use last stand use it the proper way it shouldn't be a problem.

On the server I used to play on people would use last stand and they would have bound a key to change their team to Spectator. So when they would go down into Last Stand, they would hit that key and go into Spectator resulting in nobody getting that kill. That can be really annoying... I would actually see that as abuse and something that shouldn't be allowed. As long as the people who use last stand use it the proper way it shouldn't be a problem.

if that happened on our servers we would just warn em for it. if the do it multiple times that is, it would disrupt game place and wouldnt be fun for everyone else.

yup, our protocol is to warn em, then kick em, then if they annoy us enough we ban em.

Sounds fair to me. Tempbans first or just a permban?

(Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, live with it!) :P

Last stand is annoying, but I am a big fan of playing the game. With that, all perks and weapons should be allowed. Although, beginners doesn't allow marty. I don't like it, I won't use it but it should be allowed. You eventually learn who uses it, and those use it every time. You just keep shooting them.

• Like 1