New Rule Request

Daliger

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Last Stand be ruled out of the beginners server?

• Yes. I do not like when other players use Last Stand
    • Either way would satisfy me
    • No. I do not see Last Stand as a problem

I went on quite a few 15+ streaks today on Beginners 24/7 and my streak was often ended by last stand, noobtubes or a choppah. :P

If you dislike that, feel free to play on our abnerdog server in 1.6.

• Like 1

I have never had any major problems with the martyrdom perks, as someone said earlier that you learn who uses it thus learn and practice avoiding death from it.

Sure sometimes it gets agitating when your serious about the game at hand but there are many servers where it is not allowed.   

+ you do need to make a kill using marty to complete the challenges.

All in all, it is a beginners server so all perks should be allowed to let people develop their gaming skills.

In the perfect world of Call of Duty..i would give all perks to softcore servers..on HC no marty, no tubes, no LS..and even on BEGINNERS..lets be honest..that server name won't determine the players that play on beginners.. I'd say it is even..misleading calling that server Beginners, because lets be honest..some people out there are killing machines on beginners. I also like to play there because it is 1.7 and i can easily access it from xfire, before I liked abnerdogs but then it kinda died out. And since it was 1.6 i had to use the CoD4 ver. changer.

I wouldn't even maybe mind LS..if there wouldn't be tubes..just saying..=D

All in all, it is a beginners server so all perks should be allowed to let people develop their gaming skills.

Let's not kid ourselves. If martyr was allowed people wouldn't need to develop their gaming skills because there's always the chance of killing someone even if you die. Which means they'd have less reason to care if they died, and thus wouldn't be as careful. Although, you could argue that having martyr would make players more careful because of having to watch for a grenade drop when they kill someone.

• Like 1

players with last stand very rarely kill me. if they do, then it's my fault for not making sure they are dead before i stopped fireing.

marty doesn't bother me because i'm usually sniping.

i'd rather see the chopper go. that kills me more often than the rest of the players... then my chopper gets zero kills....

or wall spamming.

i agree with you and i also think that they should get rid of juggernaut because sometimes i am sniping and i shoot them but they don't die and then go and kill my team mates.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey community!

I've been playing on the Beginners server, and thought that adding a certain rule would make the game play better. The perk Last Stand I believe to be unfair, and a lot of players in the server feel the same way.

What do you guys think about Last Stand? 

Join us on Abnerdog's :P

• Like 2