Nocell is back on the Forums!

Levi

Hey guys I finally completed Basic training for the Army. Its been a long hardship, but it's finally done. However though I won't be on Wolfenstein for several more months but I will be active on the forums. Also throughout Basic my feet always hurts between the top of my foot and my shin, and now I think I've really damaged something because I can barely march or run anymore and will find out tomorrow what's wrong. Anyway here's a picture of me in my dress blue graduation uniform. I Miss everybody!

ab5p4x.jpg

• Like 4

• Leader

Hooah!

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/jointservices/a/hooah.htm

Your "dress blues" look better than the "Class As" we had when I was in.

Do you plan to go to Jump School?

Hooah!

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/jointservices/a/hooah.htm

Your "dress blues" look better than the "Class As" we had when I was in.

Do you plan to go to Jump School?

Not making any plans as of right now, and I don't have jump school in my contract. I'm a M1A2 Tanker Mechanic/Operator. I stay on the ground! I'm going in tomorrow to check on my x-ray and getting a bone-scan done on the 8th. So can't do pt or anything until I figure out what's wrong.

X-ray came back good, getting a bone scan done on the 8th. It still show if I have stress fractures.

Heya, well done :)  Good luck with the scans, I'm sure you'll be all good.

Having fun without ET? That's like trying to have fun with dial-up internet. Going to be awhile before I get out of the Army. Around July is when i'll officially be home. :(

Welcome back to the forums, hope you get to have some fun even though you won't be on ET.