I have been banned...

Midnight

Question

So this eveing when I logged onto Abner I got the first screenshot attached (PB).  Then I tried again after a minute and it said server disconnected.  So what do I do next, well I try a third time and I get the second screenshot (Ummm).  It seems as though I have been banned from Abnerdog. 

I have seen this message below while in game for players that try to enter.  IT would state that the person was kicked for needing to update PB and then followed with the player has been kicked due to a previous ban. 

If this is what the server is doing to many players, it certainly is not making it fun for them to play on.  So I ask what do I do?  Do I wait until the ban is lifted, with the possibility of being banned again (I have updated PB)? Or do I just quit playing on that server?

Please advise to this situation.  Plus I was unsure where to post this so I posted it here.

Thank you,

Midnight

post-8873-0-81519700-1363223763_thumb.png

post-8873-0-40877000-1363223771_thumb.png

So how do I start the recording?

Both. I want to capture everything, because it all helps. I have the afterburner downloaded.  Xfire lags my games so that is why I dont really use it.

I did not know anything about aimbots or what have you until this incident arose. I don't really know Midnight and we have not discussed this matter at all. Out of curiosity I decided to just google (VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 50710) which I am sure most of you did and this seems to me to be way more than the sum of it's parts. There is an ever increasing epidemic it seems with this particular ban. There are even petitions being signed to have this ban lifted and have seen many taking legal action over it with many citing PB among other things as the cause (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/unjustly-banned-cod4-players-50710-violation/). There is topic after topic on this particular violation, and I think it should be more looked into before Midnight is labeled as a cheater.  Again I am not very familiar with Midnight, but I believe this is something more than it seems.  I am new here I know, so if I have spoken out of line or any of you feel I should have just kept my mouth shut, feel free to delete my post or give me the verbal lashing I deserve hehe.. I just wanted to speak my mind and thoughts on this subject.. Thanks :D

• Like 1

• Administrators

EB as of yet is not able to recreate the violation and hence it's not lifted. 

Even PBBans staff are not able to recreate the violation.

EB as of yet is not able to recreate the violation and hence it's not lifted. 

Even PBBans staff are not able to recreate the violation.

Very true, I guess I was speaking more of Midnight's reputation and being labeled as a cheater.. Seemed like if this is such a rampant issue with so many people, maybe if nothing else he wouldn't have to wear the label of cheater.. Haha guess I am a fighter of possible injustice lol..

• Administrators

Very true, I guess I was speaking more of Midnight's reputation and being labeled as a cheater.. Seemed like if this is such a rampant issue with so many people, maybe if nothing else he wouldn't have to wear the label of cheater.. Haha guess I am a fighter of possible injustice lol..

Actually he can prove it if it's true false positive....  I showed him what info he needs if he can recreate the violation.

This is why we say never try cheats even on your local PC when PB is enabled.

Classic case example:

Thought to try cheat locally on your home server with PB enabled. Violation raised and get's recorded in PB database. Do that couple of time with different cheats and when you on PBBans streaming you get one more violation.. Boom your are cheater.

Never ever try cheats and I don't see any reason to try one. Some even come with keyloggers or trojans which sends all your info to cheat coders or hack some has backdoor trojans so they can use your machine for DDOS.

• Like 3

Yes and I agree with you Dare.  I will also attend that I have no reason to cheat and defy cheating because games were made to be challenging and that is why I buy and play them.  I am working on what you have suggested, but before I go and get myself banned again I want to be ready for it.  I want it recorded and I want to make the codes work.  I was having the hardest time, but with yours, Jaies and a friends help I think I have got it down.  I will be out of town next week, so I hope to have this finished this weekend. 

Back to the subject at hand. Camtasia and snagit, both have some extent of editing software, but Camtasia seems to be better.  Seeing as I cannot record in game with this software, I will have to edit out the black section and replace with recording from xfire.  Or just have two links.  But I think I got that situation figured out. 

Just scared to go back in game, because when I do get banned again, I am afraid I'll mess something up or miss something.

• Administrators

If you get banned again.. boom you have found the reason. Then all you need is process, paths, services, etc. to send it to EB. 

You have nothing to loose right now. 

For any other player facing same issue:

Start the processes and game and when you get the violation run this commands from command line:

tasklist > D:\process.txt
tasklist.exe /M > D:\process_more.txt
tasklist.exe /SVC > D:\process_more2.txt
wmic /output:d:\process_path.txt process get description,executablepath

Go to your game folder from command line and run this:
dir /s > files.txt

Send over all txt files with the video when you are able to recreate the violation. 

• Like 2

Well son-of-B ... I just got the same damn thing as midnight ... I've been playing for years with you guys, didn't change anything in any settings or what not, went on to play today and after about 5 minutes of playing got the PB boot AimBot message screen, 1 min temp (not sure if the # 50710 error was the same or not ? I couldn't get a screen capture before I closed it, but similar if not the same as Midnights ?) ... waited went back, and now says 1200- min temp ban ? (screen capture is BLANK/Black but looked the same as Midnights ?)

I guess I'm now in the same boat as you Midnight ? another false report of aimbot ... I've never cheated so don't know where this is coming from, and google shows a lot of FALSE reports for this ... will read this thread in full ... I guess I need help to figure this out as well ...  

Reading your post above DareDevil ... but how do I START the process if I can't even get on the server again for 1200 minutes ? or do I just have to wait it out ?

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

• Administrators

Well son-of-B ... I just got the same damn thing as midnight ... I've been playing for years with you guys, didn't change anything in any settings or what not, went on to play today and after about 5 minutes of playing got the PB boot AimBot message screen, 1 min temp (not sure if the # 50710 error was the same or not ? I couldn't get a screen capture before I closed it, but similar if not the same as Midnights ?) ... waited went back, and now says 1200- min temp ban ? (screen capture is BLANK/Black but looked the same as Midnights ?)

I guess I'm now in the same boat as you Midnight ? another false report of aimbot ... I've never cheated so don't know where this is coming from, and google shows a lot of FALSE reports for this ... will read this thread in full ... I guess I need help to figure this out as well ...  

Reading your post above DareDevil ... but how do I START the process if I can't even get on the server again for 1200 minutes ? or do I just have to wait it out ?

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45955-i-have-been-banned/?p=403967

Start game in minimized window and run the commands listed in above post from command line. Wait for few minutes and if you get the violation again run those commands again but before that make sure to move txt generated files to different folder. Then zip and send the log files to EB.

• Administrators

I use ... Malwarebytes PRO   and   Kaspersky PURE 2.0. on Windows 7 Pro

Supply the info mentioned in this topic to EB in the unban appeal. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/45955-i-have-been-banned/?p=403967

By telling EB, I haven't done anything or playing since 2 years it not going to help you. Give some basic info to EB to at least look at. If you can't supply the basic info then EB will not help you much either.