COD4 Awards Suggestion

speedfact

I like this, but the main problem is that the people being in charge of those awards are already busy enough and watching enough demo's of cheaters, so I don't think that they really like to watch more demos of people to find the most creative things.

Worst KDR is easiest to get for someone, how can you know that this KDR was not done on purpose?

The typical "award" would be promotions for people that are helpful and nice on server and forum.

True, hadn't thought about it in this way. Do like the idea of the most creative kills e.g. 

Still do think we need to emphasize that kills aren't all there is in playing a game. Me, for instance, I probably never would get any kill-bases-award. But I do like ambiance and creativity.

The thing I'm trying to say is: I think we should have awards that are reachable for more players, and not only those who generally end in the top of the kill list. We are not a 'kill-community', but also a gaming community.

Couldn't we form a team/jury to judge the video's/screens of creative things, so that we wouldn't give the already hard-working admins any more work?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 award suggestions.

1. Award for most assists. (simple)

2. Award for highest points to kills ratio, meaning highest points to lowest kills. (I especially like this idea because it would reward those players who are busting butt to capture and hold objectives without thought of their own personal KDR.) Those are the true "team-players" and the least likely types to ever win the standard awards.

• Like 1

2. Award for highest points to kills ratio, meaning highest points to lowest kills. (I especially like this idea because it would reward those players who are busting butt to capture and hold objectives without thought of their own personal KDR.) Those are the true "team-players" and the least likely types to ever win the standard awards.

Already have highest KDR (if thats what youre talkin about)

And I like the assists one, ill add it to the tracker topic.

Already have highest KDR (if thats what youre talkin about)

And I like the assists one, ill add it to the tracker topic.

Edited by soulJAHmon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes you should still do it. I like the ideas that you have come up with because I'll never have the KDR or highest kills for the awards we have now. It gives advantaged and awards to those who don't camp for kills and play the obj like Soul said.