Other 2013 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

• Administrators

$75 this morning.

This is for raffle...I believe it will go separate ... and will not be counted. Just make it clear or people might think otherwise.

Just sent $20, hope it helps. Thanx for all the effort u out into this so we can play n talk!

Just sent $20, hope it helps. Thanx for all the effort u out into this so we can play n talk!

effort u put into this

• Like 1

This is for raffle...I believe it will go separate ... and will not be counted. Just make it clear or people might think otherwise.

Nope. That's just for F|A I still have raffle money :D 

I wanted to wait to see who winner will be so I can send enough to cover shipping, or I can purchase myself and have it shipped. Whichever you prefer.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Nope. That's just for F|A I still have raffle money :D

I wanted to wait to see who winner will be so I can send enough to cover shipping, or I can purchase myself and have it shipped. Whichever you prefer.

That would be best because if you send me then paypal takes the cut.. if you send them directly it would be pretty awesome! Thank you!!

• Like 1

That would be best because if you send me then paypal takes the cut.. if you send them directly it would be pretty awesome! Thank you!!

I would like to know if Paypal sent F|A the full $75. 

I chose GIFT as the option to send the $, using my credit/debit card. And Paypal gave me the option to select whether I would pay the fee, or have the fee deducted from the total donation, And I selected to pay the fee. 

If I try to send GIFT using a bank account, Paypal does not give an option for the sender to pay the fee.

This is something for all of you to keep in mind :) You can just enter fearless.assassins@gmail.com for recipient, enter amount you want to send, Click tab for PERSONAL, select GIFT. Change payment method to your Credit/Debit card. Just above SEND MONEY you should now see How much it costs to send this payment, and you can now choose to pay the fee so F|A can hang on to a few more dollars :)

• Like 1

K, I finally found what's wrong with my credit card, it's actually is "limited", ie I can't give more than a certain amount via paypal, and apparently I've reached this amount. Normally must get a new card in April, but this card will probably be limited as well...let's hope it will work, because I can't do anything atm sry =/

If you are not in a clan, you can not donate right?

You can donate regardless if you are in the clan or not.

You can purchase VIP here

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/

or if you just want to donate without getting VIP just click the donate button on the main forum page on the right

Edited by Corey

If you are not in a clan does not make sense, I've heard that you need a long time to accept someone into the clan but here I have the intention to donate  500€ and when I will be inducted into the clan???

Sure it makes sense to donate even when you are not in the clan

-You play on servers

=> servers cost a lot of money

Donating helps to pay the bills for the servers YOU enjoy playing on.

Without the donations the servers might get shut down.

So it makes perfectly sense to donate even if you aren't in the clan, because the servers won't pay for themself ^^

Edited by DrJoske

and when I will be inducted into the clan???

Donating does not mean you get in the clan. You should be donating because you like the servers. If you want to join the clan you can put in an application

here - http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/184-applications-join-us/

Follow the guidelines and post in our introduction section to introduce yourself to us :)

You can't just pay you way into a clan. It doesn't take that long to get accepted as long as you are a good person, active on forums/server, and follow/know all the rules. 

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 1