FA vs others

Karthik Batman

im just curious if Fa wants to hold a mini tournament fr all players..FA vs everyone else...i dont mean anything wrong bt it would be kinda fun to have such matches...i know FA servers are for fun bt think about it..a small tournament wouldnt hurt right...wat do u guys think about tht..i have seen such requests on forums wayy back..back no definite answers were given.. p.s im nt posting this topic to start wars or make this competitive...just curious B)

I think this is a good opportunity to get connected with regular server members and =F|A= admin. It sounds fun and interesting and you have my vote :) (Just as long as I can be in it ;)) This is a chance for our admin to get to know some of the server players and that is definitely a positive!

Just leaving this here:

W:ET Scrim

There is no official =F|A= Scrim team.

=F|A= Members, if you want to scrim or matches against another teams, please drop our tags while scrimming and then play so that you don't officially represent our community. Once the match is over, you can always use our tags. We just don't want anyone representing us in any clan scrim/matches, etc.

In our past experience, scrimming/clan wars has always end up with ego war or verbal fights. =F|A= is fun clan where friends play online games together for enjoyment!

from the wiki

• Like 2

its pretty hard to get 10 members of =F|A= or more on the server at once

You would just have to setup a date and pick one of the servers like Jay# 4 to do that

• Like 2

Just leaving this here:

from the wiki

dont think hes talking scrim its just f|a vs the regulars witch we do this every now and then they did it on one of the jay server before christmas and had allot of fun as long as it ain't official scrim against a cretin clan then i dont see a problem imo

FA vs all used to be run from time to time back in the day. It is like 10-15 FA vs 30 regulars on jay1. Still, there are people who want to play in FA team by any means, so it's more of issuing admin cmds instead of playing.

• Like 2

FA vs all used to be run from time to time back in the day. It is like 10-15 FA vs 30 regulars on jay1. Still, there are people who want to play in FA team by any means, so it's more of issuing admin cmds instead of playing.

There is cmd lock teams so they cant join in FA team and you can just put players who wanna play in regulars team :)

There is cmd lock teams so they cant join in FA team and you can just put players who wanna play in regulars team :)

I know :P But then you get private messages full of whining :P

Jay1 is not a place for something like this in my opinion, hardcore/silent or silent2 would fit though