Rifle Granades

FeM

Limit or Unlimit?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Limit or Unlimit?

• Keep rifle granades unlimited per team?
    • Limit rifle granades to 2 per team?
    • Limit rifle granades to 1 per team?

Since we are talking about reducing knives and things like that... why dont we talk about reducing amount of rifle granades available per team? Like.. maybe 2 per team? Just like we are only allowed to have a certain amount of panzers and flame throwers per team....

Just a suggestion.

• Administrators

yeah no more limits, anytime i try something new ppl try to limit it, first i wanted to try knives and that got limited, now i try playing with garand and rifle nades and u guys want to limit that as well, why is everyone trying to ruin my fun, why :(:(:(:(

Limiting the r-nades is not limiting the gameplay at all in fact is extending the gameplay!!

Every weapon that kills with one mouse click without hardly any aiming is gay. I've seen many handle the r-nade with grace and pro style. But when I see someone hiding tons of feet away from me and all I see next is a freaking nade lauch at me... give me a break, if panzer are limited so should this weapon.

And don't give me the engie talk, cause you all know why do people choose the r-nade weapon its not because of it without nades...

even aimbotters have to do slight movements with the mouse!

• Administrators
Limiting the r-nades is not limiting the gameplay at all in fact is extending the gameplay!!

Every weapon that kills with one mouse click without hardly any aiming is gay. I've seen many handle the r-nade with grace and pro style. But when I see someone hiding tons of feet away from me and all I see next is a freaking nade lauch at me... give me a break, if panzer are limited so should this weapon.

And don't give me the engie talk, cause you all know why do people choose the r-nade weapon its not because of it without nades...

even aimbotters have to do slight movements with the mouse!

It takes skill to kill with r-nade from long distance and with short distance even more. You need to reflect the r-nade at short distance because straight shooting want help much.

Aimbotters don't do any movement if it's auto aim. :P

More or less on Jaymod reload time of K43 is longer then any other mode which will be fixed in new version.

@General

Life is not fair and so does game.

It would be only fair according to me if all would be on 0 xp and medics not able to heal themselves. :D

Enjoy the game!

I agree with Killy... cant we put knives back to all maps????

and that's exactly the point... why limit one while you are not gonna limit the other?

• Administrators
I agree with Killy... cant we put knives back to all maps????

and that's exactly the point... why limit one while you are not gonna limit the other?

It's simple. Rifle nade users are only 4,5,6,7 at max? half of them are newbies and they dont know how to use it.

If medic can pack themselves up then why not engineers use rifle nade and save objective?

Knife users? Almost all after lvl 4 coverts.

We would limit rifle nades when you show me SS in which all team is using rifle nades and nothing else :D

PS only 3 maps dont have poison knifes mostly.

Not EVERYBODY uses knives....which would be the same situation as rifle nades

PLUS EVERYBODY has the option to use them....unlike rifle nades that is only available for engies

THIS IS STILL SAD!

Then...I still point out.. why limit panzers and not limit rifle nades?? I dont see a logic in that.... the same way I dont see a logic on limiting knives and not limiting rifle nades...

We would limit rifle nades when you show me SS in which all team is using rifle nades and nothing else

Where's the SS showing EVERYONE using knives ONLY???

Just trying to make a point here...

• Administrators

Not EVERYBODY uses knives....which would be the same situation as rifle nades

PLUS EVERYBODY has the option to use them....unlike rifle nades that is only available for engies

Thats the main problem. Limit poison knifes to covert's only and we can enable for all maps. Rifle nade can be only used engineers while knifes are mostly used by medics. Heal, camp, throw knife run and again heal. Limit the knifes to covert class only and we can enable it for all maps?

THIS IS STILL SAD!

Then...I still point out.. why limit panzers and not limit rifle nades?? I dont see a logic in that.... the same way I dont see a logic on limiting knives and not limiting rifle nades...

All heavy weapons are limited. Everyone wants panzer. Rifle nade only 2-5 per team.

We would limit rifle nades when you show me SS in which all team is using rifle nades and nothing else

Where's the SS showing EVERYONE using knives ONLY???

+1 point. Valid question. I don't have one. Counter question:

How many people use rifle nade compare to knifes? Also, knife can be used by all compare to rifle nade by engineer.

Can you make something like this: All medics who can heal themselves wouldn't be able to throw knifes and I will enable it for all maps?

How many knife users protect objective? Most of the time they go and throw knifes and frag. And in fact engineer is the one who can save objective.

Just trying to make a point here...

I am trying to understand basically poll was made to limit the rifle nade or just enable poison knifes for all map?

I am trying to understand basically poll was made to limit the rifle nade or just enable poison knifes for all map?

EITHER ... OR...

as long as one of them is actually imposed

Limit rifle nade OR enable poison knives...

besides... meds cannot heal themselves if they get poisoned

I must say that for some strange reason knives are made out to be such an easy weapon, when in fact I believe them to be the hardest to use. I guess I have traumatized some people. I have been using them for over 2 years now, I can only manage 15-20 kills per map (40 at best if I am really pissed off!). R-nades by far are way easier, people very easily average over 20 kills with them no matter how noob they r, but I don't say limit them. R-Nade users outnumber the knife users easily 5 to 1, even though r nades are resticted to one class (its ok because it encourages engies). The use of knives is very limited by players, a very small percentage use them (probobly because they are difficult to use).

If you look back the vote on removing knives never won and only 11 people voted against them which really isn't a significant number, and they were still reduced (I am sure you can get 11 people to vote against r nades, but you won't reduce them). Based on that, I think they should be put back on all maps, they obviously won't hurt server numbers because numbers are still increasing even though knives are still there.

And if you really want to get into the arguement, then why not limit arty which clearly skews the game to the defending team? A number of people all they do is just spam arty, kill themselves, repeat a whole map. That makes it incredibly difficult for the attacking team to gain any position as they don't have adren or double jump.

I am sure many people can attest to the fact that a majority of the maps lately stay as stalemates becuase the attacking team simply cannot advance (generally occuring when numbers are 36 and above on the server) regardless of how good the individual players of the team are (alot of people just scream for shuffle and leave, but shuffling really doesn't help the problem). The players need more tools to advance, because tompson simply won't allow you to advance past 4 players at once when your on the attacking team (you never get 1 on 1 fight on the server when numbers are over 36, generally fights are 4 vs 1 in favor of the defending team). I for one use the knives to advance past 4 players at once, thats definitely a way, but not a easy one. If you limit knives it takes that oppurtunity away and pushes the game more to a stalemate.

Maybe making the spawn time for defending teams longer would help the problem (if possible), or putting more duel obj maps like 2 tanks in wouold help too?