Amanda Todd, a girl from Canada.

Proffa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHXGNx-E7E&feature=plcp

How sick this world can be. This is sad, hope there is people who can help and understand how bad these things really are.

Have to say, this make me think why i ever have bully anyone, even a little.

And this girl have founded to died wednesday..

Edited by Proffa
  • Like 1

Damn hope she gets better, hope she meets a good guy that can help her to get out of this mess

I think she is going to meet no1, she was founded died wednesday.. :/

This is just... It's too horrible for words to describe. I heard this on the news yesterday morning, and was sick. So sick.

I've been, and still am, bullied, but never to that extent. Never made those mistakes, admittedly, and so never to the level she was,

but that doesn't make it any better. That poor girl is in a better place now, and she deserves to have a new start.

Taking her own life is just so sad... That's how bad people that bully make other people feel. Why the hell don't people learn?

All you're doing is messing up someone else's life. I hope that people read this. I hope that people will learn even a tiny morsel,

because obviously, they don't have a clue yet.

R.I.P Amanda.

Sparhawk

This is sad, but I'm almost sure this is a fake, and that this Amanda Todd is alive.. The viedo is pretty old, and if I remind well, I've seen an other video where she explained she was perfectly alive.

About the morality : children in this situation don't commit suicide cause of facebook...that's because there are some retarded dumbasses in this world, who feel strong by continuously making fun of those children, and usually, those children don't talk about it to their parents because those ones are inexistant (I mean, they don't really care about their child). Facebook is only a tool. My opinion.

• Like 1

Why dafuq would anyone let their 7th grade child use a webcam?

My thoughts exactly. As a parent you are meant to lead by example and teach your children. Maybe its the "mum" in me but

1. My children will not have access to a web cam until they understand the dangers involved and can buy their own. Kids do not need to be on webcam.

2. My kids will sit at a computer that I can see constantly. No computers in their bedrooms until they can afford to buy their own.

But like someone else said, her parents were obviously non existent in her life for her to be exposing her self on a webcam at 13 years old, then sleeping with a school friends boyfriend. I only hope it serves as a wake up call to other young girls. Some people dont know that what you put on the internet, stays on the internet and will be there forever.

My thoughts exactly. As a parent you are meant to lead by example and teach your children. Maybe its the "mum" in me but

1. My children will not have access to a web cam until they understand the dangers involved and can buy their own. Kids do not need to be on webcam.

2. My kids will sit at a computer that I can see constantly. No computers in their bedrooms until they can afford to buy their own.

But like someone else said, her parents were obviously non existent in her life for her to be exposing her self on a webcam at 13 years old, then sleeping with a school friends boyfriend. I only hope it serves as a wake up call to other young girls. Some people dont know that what you put on the internet, stays on the internet and will be there forever.

Yeah exactly, block/limit the amount of internet they can use and get to.

• Like 1

• Administrators

This has nothing to do with internet. Blame parents for birthing such a weak minded and defensless individual. My kids are allowed to use computers of course with restrictions and all my computers have keyloggers. They have to exercise some form of common sense when using the computer, if I find out that they are not I will take it away from them. In case they get bullied, they can fight back, tell me or talk to the cops. When I came to Canada kids tried to bully me, I pushed one down the stairs. Problem solved.

• Like 3

7th grade kids run in panties on road where I live .. and wtf this 7th grade showed on webcam after raising her top.. mosquito bites? i mean really you never saw a 12-13yr girl without top by pool?

plz kill internet.