Sign in to follow this  
CaldasGSM

help boosting IRC

you guys may haven't noticed but then forums now have a IRC channel..

but every time I drop by is empty, and there is no need for it to be empty.. :hmm

as a suggestion we you guys come into the forums to check out new post.. open a new tab on the browser with the IRC... and logon WHILE you browse the post, and you may find many others online, and sometimes a long topic can be resumed to a simple conversation.. ;)

if you guys do this I bet will have a great IRC community in no time.. hope to cya in IRC.. :hi

Same here when get there I'm all alone :cry I even changed my nickname cos of IRC, I couldn't connect with -= =- so removed them but still all alone :(

yeah im online but between forum, xfire, cod4 server and in the same time reading some docs ... muahahahahahah TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for my little head to handle :embrass

but also I'm scared of you... I'm afraid if i said something you gonna kill me after :cry

lol perhaps it should be moved onto main forum page, if thats possilbe? :hmm

it would work better if ther was a window of the irc in the main page for ppl to see who's on or some kind of preview ,ill spen some time on the irc im goin to spam medic v21 v21 lmao .... :yahoo

Right click on IRC and open in new tab. It's java based so it will not take much resources from your CPU. It's just shoutbox but more advanced then lamer shoutbox where everyone can spam.