My apologies... About Mr. DucktoolzZ*

excedo

Hi,

Today, Pro*Fape' ( http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/31452-wallhack-in-fa1/page__pid__287648?do=findComment&comment=287648 ), busted my friend: RiSk'DuCkToOLzZ*, cheating on my IP.

The time he did this, I wasn't in the same room as him, I was eating downstairs.

When I came back, he told me about it, that he had using a so called: Whallhack.

He also used it at home... I didn't know that... but most of the times we play together in the same room.

So I always watched him.

I know if he gets banned I will get banned to, because of the same IP. :(

I know he have to apologiese himself, but he don't have a account.

Well,

Thanks for reading.

RiSk'Oldirty*

You just admitted that he used a wallhack so you and him will probably get banned now. Shouldn't let other people play on your IP, we can't know if it's you or him cheating, sorry, kick your friend in the face.

Edited by icky?/
  • Like 1

You just admitted that he used a wallhack so you and him will probably get banned now. Shouldn't let other people play on your IP, we can't know if it's you or him cheating, sorry, kick your friend in the face.

We play both always at the same time... you can ask many admins around in =F|A=... And around the time he was hacking on my IP, I was AFK... Again my apologies.

Will be nice if I can get a last chance... Nexttime if you bust him, you can !ban. :(

Dirty.

Edited by Oldirty

We play both always at the same time... you can ask many admins around in =F|A=... And around the time he was hacking on my IP, I was AFK... Again my apologies.

Will be nice if I can get a last chance... Nexttime if you bust him, you can !ban. :(

Dirty.

Tell your friend if he wants to play et he can play in his own house, why would you even allow him to play in your house again? that is. if you are given another chance

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity

Tell your friend if he wants to play et he can play in his own house, why would you even allow him to play in your house again? that is. if you are given another chance

I won't let him play again... well atleast not alone... when i'm afk, he have to play another game or something.

Btw you know him... Ducktoolz aka Wackojacko... btw is it possible if there will come a ban, his own IP can get banned?

Dirty.

Edited by Oldirty

Please submit the GUIDs from both computers you and he play on at your house.

to get them, type /cl_guid in the ET console on each computer - provide both please. PM them to me so they're not public. Label which one is the one he was using, and which is the one you use.

Thanks, I will.

Dirty.

EDIT: Pm sended.

Edited by Oldirty

• Administrators

Both ban i.e. on your friend and yours stay. Both where caught cheating at the same time. Please find some another cheat server to play at.

Both?

I didn't even play when he was... As i mentioned before.

So how you mean both?

If you think I am cheating? May I see a valid proof?

Dirty

Edited by Oldirty

No proof will be provided. We do not ever ban without 100% proof so we dont need to. We are not about to give you our demos so you can see where you went wrong and learn from it. We are not a cheat help group.