cigarette smokers

GraveDigger

I gradually quit. Thats the best way. Taper down to just a couple a day and then stop all together.

Thats the exact way i did it. Works well, I was stuck at about 4 a day for 2 months and then was able to get by it.

Never tried it, never will try it!

It's only a waste of money and it slowly kills you

How much is a pack of cigs? 5euro? If you'd smoke one pack every year for like 30 years then boom there goes 50.000 euro, bet none of you smokers ever calculated how much you've actually spent on smoking.

And instead of buying a pack every day.. you could skip one day and donate that money to F|A ;] Better than smoking!

I'm trying to quit right now. It seems to be rather hard. I think I have a weak will or just when it some to nicotine. I expirimented in my teens with many drugs but never got addicted.

Wish me luck and a strong will :S lol

I'm trying to quit right now. It seems to be rather hard. I think I have a weak will or just when it some to nicotine. I expirimented in my teens with many drugs but never got addicted.

Wish me luck and a strong will :S lol

STOP SMOKING! IT'S BAD!

Drugs is also bad :[

A little puff here and there to relax is fine enough for me.

Personally, I think 5+ a day is taking it a lil' far since it becomes more habit than something to chillax with.

But yeah, smoking is bad, along with eating meat, alcohol, working on a seat 8-5, living in a city, driving, homeopathy, etc.

I'm trying to quit. Down to 6 a day from a pack. Only started a year ago, but I spend way too much money on it.

• Like 1

i smoke cigarettes since i am 16 years. 6-10 each day.

I am clean @ home (except at night if i am still awake then i leave the house for 1 or 2), since i have kids. i have a absolute smoking ban inside my house :).

so i just smoke @ work.

its a shitty lethal habit.

I am clean @ home (except at night if i am still awake then i leave the house for 1 or 2), since i have kids. i have a absolute smoking ban inside my house :).

so i just smoke @ work.

You have kids? I never knew that.. I always thought you were like 18, just checked your profile and you're 32 hehe

so i just smoke @ work.

I already told you to stop it!

You have kids? I never knew that.. I always thought you were like 18, just checked your profile and you're 32 hehe

lolol, Stabak is an old man. He will need a walking stick soon, especially when he doesn't stop smoking ;)

I wondering how many of you are cigarette smokers. How many of you are reformed smokers?

Started smoking 1996, gave them up on Feb 24th 2010.

I wouldn´t say, I am a reformed smoker. Although I noticed a rapid health improvement after quitting smoking, I didn´t take it for a reason to terroize my enviroment with holy anti-smoker messages. I made a compromise: who likes to get informed about the great advantage of quitting smoking, he/she may ask me everytime, but I would never "evangelize" anybody... :)