My first video evar!

Achiyan

This is my first actual video that i created. its my and two of my uncles at the skatepark for the first time(s) after about 10 yrs. since 2002. all scenes were recorded in the last two weeks.

http://youtu.be/IvAnxSxmUpU

p.s.: bails are at the end at about the 4:20 mark btw.

Nice video :]

I've always wanted to be able to do stuff like that, but I'm too scared I'll break a bone lol

i thought you were a skater chick :P lol, im scared too tho, i actually fractured my right thumb in the same spot i fractured it in 10 years ago if you noticed the El Cheapo brace i was wearin.

I rememeber I use to blade back then but never could do the rails

blade? BLADE??? who calls it that? lol. its still called skating. name is shared with the skateboarders.

Still got it...kinda...

i know right. but im determined to get better. im about to move to Columbus, OH. there is a guy there named Hawke Trackler. he's a pretty good skater who knows all the connections and much much better skaters. he skates at a skatepark called The Flow. you can check him and the skatepark out via youtube. i hope to run into him and force him to be my slave......er....sensei :D

Some nice skills there bro :)

tanky-tanky. also, refer to above 'quote reply'